Litch Waypoint Mission
526 3 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Has anyone had any problems with Litchi Waypoint Mission altitude? I created a mission last night, most of the mission was at 280 ft altitude. I triple checked my mission to make sure everything was good. So today I flew the mission and at a point where it was supposed to be 280 ft, my phantom descended to about 150 ft. Luckily just missing some wires by about 20 ft or so. So I checked the mission again when I got home and at the part where it went to 150 ft, it was still showing 280 ft. I have never had any issues before. Has anyone else noticed any discrepances between the waypoint mission and the actual flight?
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that we couldn't provide further information about this concern due to that the application wasn't produced by DJI. We're hoping that you could be able to get the best feedback in regards to your query. Have a wonderful day!
2018-12-24
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is an above ground setting for waypoint missions.  Was this set?  I always have it off for mine and have had no issues.
2018-12-26
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

DroneGuyEd Posted at 12-26 04:01
There is an above ground setting for waypoint missions.  Was this set?  I always have it off for mine and have had no issues.

Yes I did have the above ground set, was my first time using that option, I'm starting to wonder if that was the cause.
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules