5109 15 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been contacting DJI regarding some issues I had with my Mavic 2 Pro. The problems include sensors errors I got and asked for calibration while I managed to do it several times. The second is the range, the maximum I got was 2400 meters. I tested the spark at the same time and place, and it went around 2100.

Since I reported the issues within 4 days from activating the Mavic 2, I had no luck with DJI. I reported the issue and asked to refund or exchange the drone on December 7th; someone got back to me asking why I would like to return it. I explained everything in details, I got neglected for two days, and then a manager called and promised once I send my drone they'll send me the replacement. I believed that, so I asked for an expedited shipping label to send in the drone. I waited two days until I received the label on December 13. It turned out the shipping label I received was UPS ground (5-7 business days). So I sent the drone on the same day and waited for it to be delivered. It arrived Thursday the 20th. They did not know it arrived until I called several times to tell them about it. I then had to talk with a supervisor and then a manager (who promised me to send expedited shipping to me this time, and then later on the supervisor told me to pay $195+ for expedited shipping. After a few calls with her she ended up hanging up on me and the next day told me they "approved" 2-day air shipping label (That was Saturday 22nd). Until now there is no update on my case.

Note that this is an issue in the drone and I asked for a replacement. It is not a crash or anything. I have never dealt with customer service like this. My next step is bbb.org.

I like DJI products but the customer service is very bad. Just wanted to put my experience here for everyone to be aware and ready for such treatment.

2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Hani, we are so sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with our customer service, I managed to get your case number, upon checking the case, the drone is being evaluated by the related team and needs to be approved by our manager before sending the replacement.
I didn't see the record of the $195+ for expedited shipping in the case, but the 2nd Day Air shipping has been approved. Your frustration of the whole process will be escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you, sorry again for the inconvenience caused and hope the case will be solved soon.
2018-12-24
Use props
Hani
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you, Mindy.

Does it really take that long to evaluate a drone while the manager promised to send a replacement before the holiday? There's no way this will happen.

Regarding, the shipping fee, see this screenshot. The request number is #1522022

2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hani Posted at 12-24 18:39
Thank you, Mindy.

Does it really take that long to evaluate a drone while the manager promised to send a replacement before the holiday? There's no way this will happen.

In general, the overall processing time of the replacement request will be 5 working days excluding the shipping and delivery time, we are so sorry that the replacement is unable to be delivered before the holiday. Your case has been escalated and the higher team will review and help, please wait patiently, thank you very much.
2018-12-24
Use props
Hani
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I’m waiting patiently, Mindy. But let DJI customer service stand to what they promise the customers. I was told it should be verified Thursday or Friday 21st, it’s 25th and nothing seems to happen. That ruined my travel plans FYI. I’ll take your word and see. Thank you.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hani Posted at 12-25 07:27
I’m waiting patiently, Mindy. But let DJI customer service stand to what they promise the customers. I was told it should be verified Thursday or Friday 21st, it’s 25th and nothing seems to happen. That ruined my travel plans FYI. I’ll take your word and see. Thank you.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Mindy has escalated your case and the team will contact you during the working time. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-12-25
Use props
Hani
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-25 23:39
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Mindy has escalated your case and the team will contact you during the working time. Hope we can figure this out soon.

Thank you, Susan. I look forward to that.
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hani Posted at 12-26 08:56
Thank you, Susan. I look forward to that.

Hani, I see our manager has contacted you and the replacement drone has also been shipped, please let us know if you have further concern, thank you.
2018-12-26
Use props
Fyeyes_SD2
New

United States

I have had the worst customer service ever.  My drone powered off mid flight and fell from the sky.  DJI is forcing me to use a DJI refresh for the repair.  Customer service is horrible.  
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Fyeyes_SD2 Posted at 12-27 04:16
I have had the worst customer service ever.  My drone powered off mid flight and fell from the sky.  DJI is forcing me to use a DJI refresh for the repair.  Customer service is horrible.

Sorry for the troubles. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
2018-12-27
Use props
Hani
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-26 19:29
Hani, I see our manager has contacted you and the replacement drone has also been shipped, please let us know if you have further concern, thank you.

Yes, he called me yesterday and assured that they'll finalize the process on the same day. I received the tracking number yesterday and I should receive the replacement by tomorrow.

Thank you, Mindy & Susan, for the support.
2018-12-27
Use props
Hani
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fyeyes_SD2 Posted at 12-27 04:16

Sorry to hear that you have the same experience as I had. I am sure Susan will help you with this issue.
2018-12-27
Use props
Fyeyes_SD2
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-27 04:55
Sorry for the troubles. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.

Hi Susan,

My drone fell out of the sky at approximately 4-5 feet on November 25th.  I have uploaded the log, but while my drone was in the air suffered a complete power down and crashed to the ground.  I have asked to speak to a manager, but the manager claims they cannot do anything to rectify the problem without  charging me for the repair.   

The case number is CAS-2517666-Q3G2H4.

Kindly,

Steven
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fyeyes_SD2 Posted at 12-27 12:10
Hi Susan,

My drone fell out of the sky at approximately 4-5 feet on November 25th.  I have uploaded the log, but while my drone was in the air suffered a complete power down and crashed to the ground.  I have asked to speak to a manager, but the manager claims they cannot do anything to rectify the problem without  charging me for the repair.   

Hi Steven, we have replied your own thread and will keep following up, please keep us updated here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-176014-1-1.html Thank you.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hani Posted at 12-27 07:53
Yes, he called me yesterday and assured that they'll finalize the process on the same day. I received the tracking number yesterday and I should receive the replacement by tomorrow.

Thank you, Mindy & Susan, for the support.

Glad to know everything turns out to be great, hope you will receive the replacement soon, if there is any further issue, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-12-28
Use props
pete helios
lvl.1

Australia

Hani Posted at 2018-12-24 18:39
Thank you, Mindy.

Thats right, in the comment get the product as soon they ship to you, you must learn to wait, there are millions of parcrl getting delivered every day, please learn to be patient, they are not just dealing with you, but millions of customers, you do know that dji sells millions not hundreds of units, and you are just one of the many customers
2019-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules