3900 16 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aadams1x
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1329573 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s christmas day and want to play :-( will not activate, tried iPhone X, iPhone 8, cellular and WiFi

Annoyed :-(

2018-12-25
Use props
aadams1x
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Serial number... I think
image.jpg
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness on our Osmo Pocket. I would like to ask if you manage to restart the Osmo Pocket and the application then try to re-activate it again? May we know where did you purchase the unit? Please check your internet connection if it's properly working during the activation. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that we have to process a replacement on this unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-25
Use props
aadams1x
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, it was bought from Amazon, tried turning on and off multiple times for both the app and the pocket, really upset with this, tried everything
2018-12-25
Use props
fanse7eb33df
New
Luxembourg

Hi, I've got the same issue. Here's a screenshot. I just got mine delivered to Luxembourg and bought it on dji's website.
2018-12-25
Use props
ggunther
New
Belgium

Same here, did it on the iPhone 7, cellular and WiFi and tried everything out that i read on the forum... but can't activate it...

Very annoyed on Christmas day, bought it yesterday at  " www . kamera-express . be  " in there store Wilrijk - Belgium
2018-12-25
Use props
edsel6502
New
United States

I have the same issue. Its not even getting to the activation screen as in the Pixel 2 XL is not detecting the Osmo Pocket. Is there a Desktop method of activating?. As clearly the app is a load of rubbish.
2018-12-25
Use props
djiuser_pOBmgZFaC4Gz
New
United States

I'm having the same issue on an iPhone.
2018-12-26
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully you have this resolved by not!  However, consider that the problem (this time) might be with the iPhone IF you've recently updated to version 12.1.2 ... There's a number of articles in tech posts about major problems with that update, including cellular data transmission and wifi processing of data.  If you have that version (12.1.2) and backed up your phone prior to the update, try to  revert to that version.  It's a bit of a pain, but many many many iOS users here in US are doing so until 12.1.3 comes out.  
2018-12-26
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

[PS... you serial number is also on the packaging :-) much easier to read]
2018-12-26
Use props
turtledude365
lvl.1

United States

Has DJI fixed the activation issue for the Osmo Pocket yet?  I purchased and then returned it after multiple attempts to activate, including contacting DJI directly. Would like to buy another one but not interested in dealing with the same issue.
2019-1-6
Use props
adalberto.lopez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378701 ft
United States

turtledude365 Posted at 1-6 13:49
Has DJI fixed the activation issue for the Osmo Pocket yet?  I purchased and then returned it after multiple attempts to activate, including contacting DJI directly. Would like to buy another one but not interested in dealing with the same issue.

Not yet. I received mine Friday and tried activation with two iPhones and a Galaxy S9 with no luck.

Waiting to hear back from DJI. Have tried browsing forums to see if any workarounds were found but none so far.
2019-1-6
Use props
Carlos Chaos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173294 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure if it was just my issue, but I took off my phone cover - I think it was blocking a proper insertion of the osmo connector to my phone.
2020-2-7
Use props
Carlos Chaos
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

adalberto.lopez Posted at 2019-1-6 15:44
Not yet. I received mine Friday and tried activation with two iPhones and a Galaxy S9 with no luck.

Waiting to hear back from DJI. Have tried browsing forums to see if any workarounds were found but none so far.

Not sure if it was just my issue, but I took off my phone cover - I think it was blocking a proper insertion of the osmo connector to my phone.
2020-2-7
Use props
Carlos Chaos
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

2020-2-7
Use props
Carlos Chaos
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

aadams1x Posted at 2018-12-25 11:55
Hi, it was bought from Amazon, tried turning on and off multiple times for both the app and the pocket, really upset with this, tried everything

2020-2-7
Use props
Teverz
New

Canada

I can get it to see the pocket on my phones but when it comes to the activation "Accept" it doesn't come up on the Pocket for me to accept. Tried rebooting both the app and the Pocket several times. Tried it on 3 different phones and same issue. Can't activate it. The first time it saw the packet. it downloaded the firmware and supposedly installed the new one. What am I missing?
2020-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules