Warranty help
991 3 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilaQtie
lvl.1

Greece

Hello, since it's my first drone, I'd like some help over a thought, Just unboxed the Air and everything is charging atm before doing any set-up, my question is, isn't it supposed to have a warranty attached, as a product? I have a scan qr card but it just getting me into the dji support facebook group. Am I missing something here? Please enlighten me, thanks in advance.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we would like to congratulate you on having the Mavic Air. The manufacturer warranty will start upon receiving your package and once you've activated the drone. Please refer to the link below to check the warranty period of your new Mavic Air. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2018-12-25
Use props
SilaQtie
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 12-25 09:38
Hi, we would like to congratulate you on having the Mavic Air. The manufacturer warranty will start upon receiving your package and once you've activated the drone. Please refer to the link below to check the warranty period of your new Mavic Air. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Thank you, the activation code is under the drone I assume?
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SilaQtie Posted at 12-25 09:44
Thank you, the activation code is under the drone I assume?

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. You have to download the DJI GO 4 app on your mobile device then as soon as you connect your phone to your drone, there should be a prompt message on the DJI GO 4 app that will ask you to activate your drone. Hope this statement would help in the situation. Please feel free to reach us for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules