Lost video feed
676 6 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richard Schiehl
lvl.1
United States

Been flying my P3P trouble free for a couple of years.  Took it up yesterday for some sunset video and pics.  Got some video and about a dozen pics, then the video feed dropped.  All else operational I could move the camers, but no video.  Started up this moring and still no video.  Any suggestions?
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Richard Schiehl. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Have you tried to fly the drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist. It sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Still, use a mobile device with a strong performance. And also, make sure the firmware's consistency of the RC and Drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.
2018-12-25
Use props
Richard Schiehl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-25 10:22
Hello and good day Richard Schiehl. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Have you tried to fly the drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist. It sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Still, use a mobile device with a strong performance. And also, make sure the firmware's consistency of the RC and Drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

All tried without success.  Do you have a direct link to the P3P firmware page.  I am sure I did not get the last one and DJI is notorious for taking those pages down on older models.  Also of note.  I does take pcitures and video.  Just Tested.  I just can't see the feed.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Richard Schiehl Posted at 12-25 11:53
All tried without success.  Do you have a direct link to the P3P firmware page.  I am sure I did not get the last one and DJI is notorious for taking those pages down on older models.  Also of note.  I does take pcitures and video.  Just Tested.  I just can't see the feed.

Thank you for the additional information you have given Richard Schiehl. I will be providing you the link where you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pr ... te_search#downloads  
2018-12-25
Use props
Richard Schiehl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-25 10:22
Hello and good day Richard Schiehl. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Have you tried to fly the drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist. It sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Still, use a mobile device with a strong performance. And also, make sure the firmware's consistency of the RC and Drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

My App Version is 3.1.47
Aircraft Version 1.10.90
Remote Controller Version 1.9.2
2018-12-25
Use props
Richard Schiehl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-25 12:08
Thank you for the additional information you have given Richard Schiehl. I will be providing you the link where you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads

Thank you.  I updated the craft firmware and after rebooting everything the controller updated itself and all works fine now.  Thank you for the help.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Richard Schiehl Posted at 12-25 12:50
Thank you.  I updated the craft firmware and after rebooting everything the controller updated itself and all works fine now.  Thank you for the help.

You are very much welcome Richard Schiehl. Have a safe and happy flying always. Happy Holidays.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules