Where is a new update for android!!!
1117 4 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

One of the main reason's I bought the Osmo Pocket was for story mode.DJI conned us with all these youtube testers showing how incredible story mode was and that it was included with the device.When I bought my pocket the minute I turned it on and activated it DJI created FRAUD!When is story mode coming for android DJI.........I DEMAND TO KNOW NOW!

2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the frustration in regards to this situation. Yes, as of the moment, the story mode for Osmo Pocket is not yet available for both iOS and Android devices. We're doing our best to release this feature in the near future for our customer to experience this while using the Osmo Pocket. We will forward your concern to our team to possibly seek for an update in regards to this situation. We highly appreciate your feedback. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-12-25
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

And then you delete my thread.
2018-12-25
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.3
United States

DJI isn't to blame that you didn't read the website before ordering. The following has been posted on the website since the Pocket was announced.

2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KEN5423 Posted at 12-25 16:20
And then you delete my thread.

Hi KEN5423, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are working on the story mode and will release as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your support and attention.
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules