MIMO APP Activity tracking issue
6290 11 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2yProducer
lvl.2
South Korea

Hi
I am using great item OSMP pocket, but there is some issue on activity tracking during Mimoapp is operating in Mobile phone.
It is not working when i use Face tracking or Activity tracking eventhough i drag object or show my face at front of camera.
It doesn't apear green color's sqaure tracking box in Mobile phone.

To solve this issue, i am reinstalling mimo app again and again whenever it's problem happen.
(Re connection is not working)

My Mobile phone is Xiami Mi Max2 with Mi UI.
and My Frien also have same issue with Galaxy s6 samsung android.

Please let me know how can i fix it without reinstalling.

Thank you.

2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 2yProducer. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. We might be having an issue with the compatibility of the mobile device that we are using that is why we are facing this issue. The mobile device that we are using might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mimo application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

2018-12-25
Use props
2yProducer
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-25 16:25
Hello and good day 2yProducer. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. We might be having an issue with the compatibility of the mobile device that we are using that is why we are facing this issue. The mobile device that we are using might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mimo application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your quick response.
I had to knew compatible issue with some Mobile phone.

I hope to update compatible with many mobile phone.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

2yProducer Posted at 12-25 17:02

You are very much welcome 2yProducer. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Pocket in the future. Thank you for your support and Happy Holidays.
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

2yProducer Posted at 12-25 17:02

I guess you are either in fpv gimbal mode
or 4k60 video mode. (tracking is not supported in these 2 occassions, mimo should show the tips that trakcing is not supported after drawing a rect)

check the osmo pocket settings.
2018-12-26
Use props
2yProducer
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-26 09:21
I guess you are either in fpv gimbal mode
or 4k60 video mode. (tracking is not supported in these 2 occassions, mimo should show the tips that trakcing is not supported after drawing a rect)

thank you for your reply. I know it. It was following mode.
2018-12-26
Use props
New
Japan

2yProducer Posted at 12-26 16:10
I also faced the same problem. Have to reinstall mimo app when it happens...using Samsung galaxy note 8
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

2yProducer Posted at 12-26 16:10

would you plz post a screen recording when it happens?

It seems to be software bug:
1.try to exit the camera shooting (back to the product tutorial page ) and enter camera shooting again to check whether tracking is avaliable

2.exit DJI MIMO app (not just background, terminate the app) and reopen to check  whether tracking is avaliable.

2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

1347982 Posted at 12-26 17:06
I also faced the same problem. Have to reinstall mimo app when it happens...using Samsung galaxy note 8

Hi 1347982, apologies but as of the time being, the Samsung Galaxy Note8 is not fully compatible with the Osmo Pocket. However, additional devices are still under testing and development stage. Appreciate your patience.
2018-12-27
Use props
dhruv dalwadi
New

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-27 10:16
Hi 1347982, apologies but as of the time being, the Samsung Galaxy Note8 is not fully compatible with the Osmo Pocket. However, additional devices are still under testing and development stage. Appreciate your patience.

I am having the same problem with note 8. What should i do now ?
2019-3-19
Use props
djiuser_zZ3Fj4XTSnBk
New

Sweden

Hi
I Am tennis Pro and loved the idé that this can track my players . I have really tried the last couple of weeks in the app without app all modes and it loose track after 30 sec or if Iam lucky 1 min. Whats wrong its a very easy objekt to track green background and not to fast . Really frustratated please help it Will be usch a great help in our Fields
2019-6-12
Use props
djiuser_DKpu5lM64EZX
New

United Kingdom

Hello I have the mi máx 2 and I can't connect to the mimo app. Advice of what to do?
2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules