Interchangeable Pro2 and Zoom cameras
964 6 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Who would be in favor of DJI releasing the respective cameras seperately for purchase.

It's a 5 minute job to change them over.

DJI could easily give that option and/or offer a service to do it for the owner at extra cost through their authorised retailers/Service Centres if the drone is still within warranty  (or the owner willingly nullifies the warranty if changing cameras themselves).

I think it would make a leading product even more unique and desirable at the price point.

Would you buy the other camera?

2018-12-25
Use props
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

No one?

Really!  
2018-12-26
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

It's much less money to sell one drone plus camera, than 2 drones at once. Why DJI should do a favour to You instead of themselves?
2018-12-26
Use props
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

nixuspix Posted at 12-26 02:52
It's much less money to sell one drone plus camera, than 2 drones at once. Why DJI should do a favour to You instead of themselves?

I somewhat dont think many will buy a Pro2 and Zoom!
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. As of the moment, we don't have any updates on how much it will cost and if this service will be available in the future. The only difference between both editions is their respective gimbal cameras.  We do not recommend customers to change it by themselves as it will void the warranty of the product. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-12-26
Use props
Josh_W
lvl.1
United States

i would totally buy the other camera!!
2018-12-27
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

itd be the same as the Inspire 1 series that has X3, Z3, X5, X5R, and XT as all camera options. so i agree for the M2 line up. but already look on Ebay  can find the M2Z camera for $250-300 USD

so it that aspect buy the M2P then the zoom camera from ebay
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules