Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MIMO NOT AVAILABLE
8407 39 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SemichCSC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 903904 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI MIMO NOT AVAILABLE for download on android. Is there a workaround?
2018-12-26
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Be patient and try again in a few hours.  Could be heavy d/l traffic and servers not handling.  It's available here.
2018-12-26
Use props
SemichCSC
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

If we go to https://www.dji.com/mimo and select https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.mimo we get: We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.... you don't see that?
2018-12-26
Use props
januszrychter
Second Officer
Canada

It may be that new version is coming soon, DJI Mimo app is not available on DJI website or Google Play. Wonder if the same happened on iOS end.
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi SemichCSC, we're sorry for having troubles downloading the DJI Mimo App. Kindly scan the QR code at the back of the Osmo Pocket's box and see if it works. However, I'd like to ask for the android device you are trying to use to download the app for us to verify. I will be posting some of the supported device below for your reference. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-26
Use props
SemichCSC
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

QR fails too. Apk worked
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Have you tried to use a different browser? If the issue will persist, please let us know for further help. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-26
Use props
SemichCSC
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 12-26 09:04
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Have you tried to use a different browser? If the issue will persist, please let us know for further help. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Testes by several users, diferent pcs
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

SemichCSC Posted at 12-26 09:05
Testes by several users, diferent pcs

scan the QR code with android phone, open with browser of android device should work.

otherwise try clicking android 屏幕快照 2018-12-27 上午1.16.05.png
2018-12-26
Use props
SemichCSC
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-26 09:15
scan the QR code with android phone, open with browser of android device should work.

otherwise try clicking android [view_image]

With the QR it failed as well, that was the first test.
2018-12-26
Use props
JohanRC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213327 ft
Netherlands

Same here (I already have it installed), it's not to be found in the Google play store......
Updates or removed due to issue's?

Greets Johan
2018-12-26
Use props
ironicgull68
lvl.1
United States

Bootleg version lol
2018-12-26
Use props
richard.worth
New
United Kingdom

Yup, can't find it on play store ... very professional.
2018-12-27
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

Can't find Mimo app either. I wanted to reinstall it because a problem updating the firmware on the Osmo Pocket. And now Mimo doesn't even appear on Play store.
2018-12-27
Use props
Trikke
Captain
Flight distance : 2513406 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Also here no more Mimo App on google play. My friend bought the pocket also and wants to install the app, but where can we get it now ?
I gave him the link to the android link and hopefully that will work.
But why did the app dissappear ?
2018-12-27
Use props
CruiseHabit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93225 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got my OP in the mail yesterday and couldn't find the app - thought it was weird.  I'm glad they at least posted the APK and made it easy to find.  They might stand to save some support calls by putting simple APK install suggestion on that same page for those not familiar with the process (primarily disabling the block on unknown source app installs).
2018-12-27
Use props
fanse4a8e6e5
lvl.1
United States

No Mimo on the app store please respond DJI.
2018-12-27
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

I was able to download and install the android apk from dji website downloads area. But I am still curious to why removing it from google play.
2018-12-27
Use props
spicemeister
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hopefully this means they're updating the app with some new (or previously promised) features
2018-12-27
Use props
fansf797bc14
New
United Kingdom

Just received my Osmo Pocket and can't find or install Mimo app. Using Google Pixel 2 (supported as per your website). Can you please respond to when the app will be available?
2018-12-27
Use props
Eugene Tan
New
United States

fansf797bc14 Posted at 12-27 12:59
Just received my Osmo Pocket and can't find or install Mimo app. Using Google Pixel 2 (supported as per your website). Can you please respond to when the app will be available?

Good luck with that. I have a Pixel 2 XL and the app does not detect the OP. I still can't activate my OP. Support told me to return it.
2018-12-27
Use props
CruiseHabit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go to http://www.dji.com/mimo and select Download for Android.  You'll need to enable installation of apps from unknown sources (if you've not already done so)
2018-12-27
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Personally I'm grabbing that apk download as insurance right now.
2018-12-27
Use props
Ajay Bajaj
lvl.1
Canada

I don't see it in my region either. I am on a Galaxy S8 Plus in Canada.

It was there before and I was able to download it to my phone when I received the OP a week ago.

But, it is gone now.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JohanRC Posted at 12-26 14:19
Same here (I already have it installed), it's not to be found in the Google play store......
Updates or removed due to issue's?

Hi Johan, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, you can find a direct link to download the Android app on our official product website at https://www.dji.com/mimo.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

richard.worth@h Posted at 12-27 03:39
Yup, can't find it on play store ... very professional.

Hi Richard, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can find a direct link to download the Android app on our official product website at https://www.dji.com/mimo.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hedac Posted at 12-27 04:51
Can't find Mimo app either. I wanted to reinstall it because a problem updating the firmware on the Osmo Pocket. And now Mimo doesn't even appear on Play store.

Hi hedac, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible. Glad to know you have downloaded it, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can find a direct link to download the Android app on our official product website at https://www.dji.com/mimo. GTScreenshot_20181228_132149.png
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse4a8e6e5 Posted at 12-27 12:32
No Mimo on the app store please respond DJI.

Hi there, DJI Mimo is still available in App Store of iOS mobiles, could you please try to search again?
2018-12-27
Use props
fanse4a8e6e5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-27 21:26
Hi there, DJI Mimo is still available in App Store of iOS mobiles, could you please try to search again?

Bull stuff it has not been on the app store for 20 hours. Please stop acting like I am an idiot.
2018-12-27
Use props
fanse4a8e6e5
lvl.1
United States

fanse4a8e6e5 Posted at 12-27 21:56
Bull stuff it has not been on the app store for 20 hours. Please stop acting like I am an idiot.

Not IOS I am Google Play
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse4a8e6e5 Posted at 12-27 21:58
Not IOS I am Google Play

Sorry I thought you were referring to APP store, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can find a direct link to download the Android app on our official product website at https://www.dji.com/mimo. GTScreenshot_20181228_132149.png
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Trikke Posted at 12-27 12:01
Also here no more Mimo App on google play. My friend bought the pocket also and wants to install the app, but where can we get it now ?
I gave him the link to the android link and hopefully that will work.
But why did the app dissappear ?

Hi Trikke, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can find a direct link to download the Android app on our official product website at https://www.dji.com/mimo.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eugene Tan Posted at 12-27 13:27
Good luck with that. I have a Pixel 2 XL and the app does not detect the OP. I still can't activate my OP. Support told me to return it.

Hi Eugene Tan, please make sure the phone case has been removed and the adapter has been fully inserted into the phone port, if there is no luck, any chance to try another mobile phone with Type-C port?
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ajay Bajaj Posted at 12-27 14:32
I don't see it in my region either. I am on a Galaxy S8 Plus in Canada.

It was there before and I was able to download it to my phone when I received the OP a week ago.

Hi Ajay, we are aware that DJI Mimo App is currently unavailable on the Google Play store and apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is looking into this issue and will have it solved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can find a direct link to download the Android app on our official product website at https://www.dji.com/mimo.
2018-12-28
Use props
josephpocket
lvl.1

Taiwan

when will it be appeared again in Google Play Store? At least it is safer.
2018-12-28
Use props
Eugene Tan
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-28 00:58
Hi Eugene Tan, please make sure the phone case has been removed and the adapter has been fully inserted into the phone port, if there is no luck, any chance to try another mobile phone with Type-C port?

Oh course I did that. Stop treating your customers like idiots.

Why would I use another USBC phone to activate it?. If do, and no app to download btw. Even if it's activated what good is it if I can't use the app AND the OP on MY Pixel.
2018-12-28
Use props
Eugene Tan
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-28 00:58
Double post sorry
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

josephpocket Posted at 12-28 01:48
when will it be appeared again in Google Play Store? At least it is safer.

Hi josephpocket, DJI Mimo has been back to the Google Play, please check again, thanks.
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eugene Tan Posted at 12-28 12:02
Oh course I did that. Stop treating your customers like idiots.

Why would I use another USBC phone to activate it?. If do, and no app to download btw. Even if it's activated what good is it if I can't use the app AND the OP on MY Pixel.

Hi, the APP has been back to the Google Play, we just would like to make troubleshooting to see if the Type-C adapter is damaged, if it only doesn't work with your Google Pixel 2XL, we will provide further support. If you don't want to have a try, please send in the device for further evaluation, thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules