Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Update Network Error
9811 15 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caleb01
Flight distance : 168035 ft
United States

When updating firmware on my mavic 2 pro I get an error saying it can't connect to the network and to reconnect to continue. I've tried both on wifi and my mobile data and I get the error all the time. The connection is perfect elsewhere with no problems, I can load web pages very fast no problem. I posted on mavicpilots forum and multiple people there have the same issue.  Is this something DJI might be able to address?  This is in DJI Go 4 on android.

Thanks
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Caleb01, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Kindly try to update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 using a PC. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and please refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware using a computer.

2018-12-26
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

This is a problem on android and crystalsky user only ..IOS works fine … DJI dont want to upset apple do they? But there own customers it doesn't matter,,, I mean its only been 4 months and still no solution ...
2018-12-26
Use props
caleb01
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 08:09
Hi Caleb01, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Kindly try to update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 using a PC. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and please refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware using a computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Thank you for the responce.  Here is a video.  I will try DJI Assistant on a PC.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kpmKxAqgm4a95BAX7
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

caleb01 Posted at 12-27 08:10
Thank you for the responce.  Here is a video.  I will try DJI Assistant on a PC.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kpmKxAqgm4a95BAX7

You're welcome. Please keep me posted if the issue persists after following post #2, thanks!
2018-12-27
Use props
caleb01
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-27 08:29
You're welcome. Please keep me posted if the issue persists after following post #2, thanks!

It updated using DJI Assistant 2 without problems.  It would be great if you could fix it in the app too, as that would make it much easier to update right before flights.

thanks.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

caleb01 Posted at 12-27 08:50
It updated using DJI Assistant 2 without problems.  It would be great if you could fix it in the app too, as that would make it much easier to update right before flights.

thanks.

I'm glad that you were able to solve the problem. For the App issue, I would recommend you back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the App. You can try a different mobile device or a different internet connection to isolate the issue. You may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware using the App. Thanks for your support.

2018-12-27
Use props
fans3600520c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180 ft
United States

Hello...anyone know what the current firmware version for the Dji-CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra is....DJIGo, & DJIGo4 app versions...? im tryn to update my new CS/U to connect with my new Mavic 2Pro...
2018-12-29
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

fans3600520c Posted at 12-29 06:44
Hello...anyone know what the current firmware version for the Dji-CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra is....DJIGo, & DJIGo4 app versions...? im tryn to update my new CS/U to connect with my new Mavic 2Pro...

Latest current firmware is  v02.06.06.00

Current DJI Go 4 CS is v 4.3.4

To update CS Go software goto
Make sure your connected to the internet then Start GJI GO, then
"Me" on the Start Screen
Then "Setting"
Then "Check for Updates"

If there's an update available for your software it should find it .
2018-12-29
Use props
djiuser_q1YFBPNTxV2B
New

United States

WHy are we still seeing "Network Error 1-302" with the updated app released 3/27? I just purchased the DJI goggles which need a firmware update.. I have the Mavic 2 so how will I use them??? This is BS!
2019-3-27
Use props
Ed Cavallero
Captain
United States

This might not help, but I have had the same problem. My router has a 5G option on connection, when I use it I do not have the problem.
2019-3-28
Use props
djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_q1YFBPNTxV2B Posted at 3-27 20:52
WHy are we still seeing "Network Error 1-302" with the updated app released 3/27? I just purchased the DJI goggles which need a firmware update.. I have the Mavic 2 so how will I use them??? This is BS!

Same here my brand new goggles are useless
2019-3-29
Use props
Wanbli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

Has this EVER BEEN FIXED? I cannot log in to the Assistant 2, I get Network Error (-) every time!
Tried a differnt PC, got logged in, but nothing happens when I plug in the usb!
2019-8-7
Use props
Dan110645
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1315436 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just checked my firmware version using dji assistant 2 and it worked fine.  You might try downloading dji assistant 2 to your computer and downloading your software that way .  I have never had a problem with assistant 2
2019-8-7
Use props
djiuser_rotS14ZnE4xz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230325 ft

DJI Assistant 2 has network error from my PC.  But my PC is hard wired to our router for internet and internet is fine and fast.  This app does not work. Stuck at downloading 0%, then errors out.   I noticed an error log that said I needed to change my privacy settings to allow DJI and partners to get my serial number and account info. Kind of creepy, but then it started working. Such a poor UI.
2019-10-12
Use props
djiuser_5IDZmFWfQBEl
lvl.1

Ireland

Ed Cavallero Posted at 2019-3-28 10:13
This might not help, but I have had the same problem. My router has a 5G option on connection, when I use it I do not have the problem.

Brother, this was exactly what I needed. Nice one!
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules