Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What modes can be edited?
1253 3 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeffuk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'm getting into a right mess trying to understand what 4K shoot  modes will actually download to an ipad running Mimo in order to edit.   I'm presuming that all HD modes are fine?   I'm connected using a lightening female to male lead that works fine and I want to use the ipad for editing whilst traveling.

Perhaps someone will post what can be edited?  To make it easier (I hope) these are the modes I can see ..... hopefully by 'quote replying' a tick can be placed against each one?

Many .... Thanks!

Basic
HD

F

F

SF

F

F

Pro
HD

F

F

SF

SF

F

F

F

F

SF

SF

F

F

F

F

SF

SF

F

F

2018-12-26
Use props
Shescor
Second Officer
Spain

thanks!!!! very useful!!!!
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Jeffuk. Sorry for the troubles you had recently. For the iOS series mobile device, 4k with 60FPS is not supported to be downloaded directly from the app. 4k,30 FPS is not supported to be downloaded for the iPhone older than iPhone 8. We would recommend downloading the file from SD card for the mean-time. No worries, if there will be an update in regards to this matter, we will inform you right away. We highly appreciated your understanding in regards to these limitations. In the future we will be introducing Story Mode. Story mode is a new function of DJI Mimo. By presetting a template, you can quickly shoot, edit, and share short videos. This mode offers special gimbal movements, music, filters, and other functions.  Story mode uses a combination of preset shooting patterns and camera motions to help you create professional-quality video whenever you want. Exclusively-designed filters and soundtracks give a unique finish to your footage. DJI Mimo is the companion to let you shoot, edit, and share amazing moments. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-26
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-26 11:26
Hi Jeffuk. Sorry for the troubles you had recently. For the iOS series mobile device, 4k with 60FPS is not supported to be downloaded directly from the app. 4k,30 FPS is not supported to be downloaded for the iPhone older than iPhone 8. We would recommend downloading the file from SD card for the mean-time. No worries, if there will be an update in regards to this matter, we will inform you right away. We highly appreciated your understanding in regards to these limitations. In the future we will be introducing Story Mode. Story mode is a new function of DJI Mimo. By presetting a template, you can quickly shoot, edit, and share short videos. This mode offers special gimbal movements, music, filters, and other functions.  Story mode uses a combination of preset shooting patterns and camera motions to help you create professional-quality video whenever you want. Exclusively-designed filters and soundtracks give a unique finish to your footage. DJI Mimo is the companion to let you shoot, edit, and share amazing moments. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Gamora,

So for the removal of doubt.  I can download and edit all HD and 4k 24, 48, 25 modes with SR where available onto my ipad?
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules