Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight modes
1785 2 2015-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sasinke
lvl.1

Israel

Hey

I have the phantom 3 pro and I dont understand on the remote control what is the diffrence at the flight modes.
As much as I understand, we have 3 modes at the remots, on the right side, can someone explain me what the diffrence between them?

thanks

2015-6-4
Use props
terrylewis
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

1)        Scroll to about 13:15 on this video tutorial:

2)        Then read the section in the wiki on the flight mode switch at:
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... l-Remote_Controller
It notes the three modes as:

Positioning Mode (P-mode): P-mode works best when the GPS signal is strong. There are three different versions of P-mode, which will be automatically selected by the Phantom 3 Professional depending on GPS signal strength and the Vision Positioning Sensors:
   •        P-GPS: GPS and Vision Positioning both are available; the aircraft is using GPS for positioning.
   •        P-OPTI: Vision Positioning is available but a sufficient GPS signal is not available. Aircraft is using only Vision Positioning for position holding.
   •        P-ATTI: Neither GPS nor Vision Positioning is available, the aircraft is using only its barometer for positioning, so only altitude is maintained.

Attitude Mode (A-mode): GPS and Vision Positioning System are not used for stabilization. The aircraft uses only its barometer to stabilize. The aircraft can automatically return to the Home Point if remote controller signal is lost and the Home Point was recorded successfully.

Function (F-mode): Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) is activated in this mode.

By default, the Flight Mode Switch is locked to P-mode. To unlock other flight modes, launch the DJI Pilot app, enter the “Camera” page, and tap “Mode”, then activate “Multiple Flight Mode”.
2015-6-4
Use props
sasinke
lvl.1

Israel

terrylewis Posted at 2015-6-5 08:16
1)        Scroll to about 13:15 on this video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd ...

Thanks alot!

2015-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules