The MAVIC 2 SUPERDRONE - Wishlist - Hey DJI ?!!!
720 5 2018-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockowe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2376352 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Someone should Take ALL these Ideas seen on these forums - … and Create a SUPERDRONE KIT

... then Sell this "KIT" to be installed on the Mavic 2 -
Heres My Short WishList.
On the GIMBAL
* Super Light - Directional
* Flir Camera (but not a toy - at least a 320 or 640 resolution Cam) -
- this camera to have its own Gimbal alternatively attached to the Existing one-
* a REAL 4K Plus sensor using its Full Power- Like the DJI P4
On the Body
* Battery Mod to Switch from One Battery to the Other on depletion of the First- (So Double time)
- alternatively Parallel connection -
* REAL Time Powerful Speaker - That Works in Real Time through LTE Module
* A RC controlled HOOK - that could release a Payload (like a LifeVest or food or Cellphone - or just fishing line)
CONTROL:
*An LTE (BackUp) Internet Module, that Could provide Drone Control Via a PC - See "Parrot Disco Tests" - that would allow streaming Video and Joystick control to/from a computer. This would Extend to Unlimited Range - depending on Battery.
*Easy OpenSource Programming (not the the Complicated DJI SDK) to allow developers to enhance the Operation.
What would you Add to this ?

2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rockowe. Thank you for sharing this wishlist with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of our products. Thank you for your support and Happy Holidays.
2018-12-27
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for the suggestion!
2018-12-28
Use props
GhostWolf010
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Denmark

Compliant lighting on the drone. Like strobes in the correct color. Red green and white.
2018-12-29
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

i would add a character size as big as the inspire but folds up ( arms fold in ) smaller then the Phantom 4
2019-1-1
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

How about GPS based follow me in conjunction with optical.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules