HELP! Bought used ronin, need help registering S/N
5297 5 2018-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JZlzAdv5eeGg
New

United States

Hey all!

I recently purchased a used Ronin-M from someone online. He's been very helpful,but we're both kind of confused because DJI makes things difficult sometimes, so we're turning to the forum for more advice!

I wasn't able to connect the ronin to DJI Assistant on my phone because it kept asking for the 6 digit password. I've downloaded the DJI assistant to my Mac and am trying to add the ronin device to the software so I can reset the password on my end. It keeps telling me the serial number is invalid. We assume that is because the previous owner has it registered under himself? Our question is: is there a way to transfer the serial number to a new owner? If so, how?

If not, what's the next best step? Should he reset the password on the app on his end and provide me with the password?

Thank you!
2018-12-27
Use props
djiuser_JZlzAdv5eeGg
New

United States

FOUND A SOLUTION! Connect the gimbal to your computer via USB and power it on. DJI Assistant will read the ronin.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_JZlzAdv5eeGg Posted at 12-27 06:07
FOUND A SOLUTION! Connect the gimbal to your computer via USB and power it on. DJI Assistant will read the ronin.

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble and I'm glad that you  were able to find a solution to your issue. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-27
Use props
fans64dce3bb
lvl.1

Ireland

I have the same issue, which I think is why my Ronin M is not working. Turns on, not showing as a Bluetooth device on my phone or app, cannot move with thumb controller or remote control. It's perfectly balanced. I have connected to the computer using USB cable. It shows up green and flashing blue but no luck in making any changes to it, can't update IMU and serial number is blank..any advice?
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_RWxHJKVOL4dm
New

United States

fans64dce3bb Posted at 2019-11-28 16:59
I have the same issue, which I think is why my Ronin M is not working. Turns on, not showing as a Bluetooth device on my phone or app, cannot move with thumb controller or remote control. It's perfectly balanced. I have connected to the computer using USB cable. It shows up green and flashing blue but no luck in making any changes to it, can't update IMU and serial number is blank..any advice?

did you ever find a solution? Im having the same problem now.
2021-9-23
Use props
LJames7
New

United States

So I have a similar issue, I sold my Ronin like a year ago. and now the person is asking for a serial number to be released from my account. But I dont have an account, nor anyway to release it. Any Help?
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules