Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 2 New Software Update
2577 6 2014-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dekelkabeli
lvl.1

Israel

Hey my name is Dekel. does anyone know when is the next software update?
2014-9-19
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 653770 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

They're just release last update about month ago so I dont think will be anytime soon.
Any features you would need to add or correct?
2014-10-2
Use props
dekelkabeli
lvl.1

Israel

Yes, when you go down with the PT2 its not so fast
2014-10-2
Use props
dbennet
lvl.1

New Zealand

wachirarat Posted at 2014-10-3 00:39
They're just release last update about month ago so I dont think will be anytime soon.
Any features  ...

If vision plus app could log gps data to text file would allow customised video overlays for the recorded videos.
Can buy a hardware 'blackbox' to do this (iosd mini) on it's own sd card but seems app should be able to generate the same simple text file as it displays the info during flight anyway. VERY useful and surely not too hard??
2014-10-4
Use props
nick
New

United Kingdom

It would be nice to see an option in the next assistant software to adjust the yaw rate so that we can slow the yaw/pan rate down to enable slow, smooth camera pan movement
2014-10-9
Use props
rethuringer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

This is to DJI, Is there work in play for the Assistent Sofrware for upcomming Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite? I am a beta tester and if there are any others out there, It doesnt work with current Assistent software for the PV2+. i tried it on my PV2+ with my MacBook Pro/Yosemitie Beta 5 and it locked up and i had to pull battery to stop after 1/2 hour of PV2+ beeping and progeam being unresponsive. Uponn connecting to my iMac with Maverics and running the assistant software, my PV2+ showed no firmware present. did the update which went through with no issues and all is good. Just sayin, hope DJI is on top of this on the cusp of the new Mac OS X being released Soon. If no update is ready then i caution all those out there using Mac's. hold off on OS X updates until the proper DJI software is available.
I tried to post this to a new post but it wouldn't let me for some reason so I copy/pasted here.
2014-10-9
Use props
peteroudenes
lvl.1

Netherlands

The Assistant software for Phantom and Controller are working well here OSX Yosemite GM Candidate Beta 3
2014-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules