Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recording to MicroSD
2007 7 2018-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger1118
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366965 ft
United States

I have an M2E that won't record to a brand new Samsung Pro Plus 64GB.   The DJI-Pilot app let's me format it.  But doesn't show as present on the flight screen, nor does the remote controller display  show it present either.  Any thing I record just goes to the internal M2E mamory and not the SD card.  Have I missed something in the manal about having recorded video go to the MicroSD?

2018-12-27
Use props
JockC
First Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but have you set "Storage location" to SD-Card in the camera settings?
2018-12-27
Use props
Ranger1118
lvl.2
United States

JockC Posted at 12-27 17:23
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but have you set "Storage location" to SD-Card in the camera settings?

I don't have that setting available in the camera settings in the DJI-Pilot App.  The app sees it to format it, but it's "invisible" to the rest of the app (and the remote controller display also doesn't "see" it)
2018-12-27
Use props
JockC
First Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

Ranger1118 Posted at 12-27 22:37
I don't have that setting available in the camera settings in the DJI-Pilot App.  The app sees it to format it, but it's "invisible" to the rest of the app (and the remote controller display also doesn't "see" it)

Perhaps if you’re able to set the option with the DJI Go 4 app first then it may stick forDJI-Pilot also. Just a guess but it might be worth trying if you’re able to.
2018-12-27
Use props
Ranger1118
lvl.2
United States

Problem Solved:  After verifying that the SD Card was working properly in my Platinum; and having run out of ideas, I re-linked the remote to the M2E.  To my surprise, the MicoSD card is now properly functioning!
2018-12-29
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
CharlieZ
Captain
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Ranger1118 Posted at 2018-12-29 15:44
Problem Solved:  After verifying that the SD Card was working properly in my Platinum; and having run out of ideas, I re-linked the remote to the M2E.  To my surprise, the MicoSD card is now properly functioning!

That is interesting. There might be a bug in the firmware.
2019-1-5
Use props
Fish to Fiber
lvl.2

United States

In the event I did want to switch data storage from the SD Card to the M2E's internal storage, where in the Pilot app do I find that setting?
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules