Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A problem here in the forum
1183 6 2018-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Flight distance : 331 ft
Italy

am here with my real name, surname and face. Instead, a lot of people here hide themselves under nicknames. So, every time somebody here talks in favor of Dji, I suspect they are Dji workers. The question is: no real name, no credibility.
2018-12-27
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Flight distance : 331 ft
Italy

A problem here in the forum

I am here with my real name, surname and face. Instead, a lot of people here hide themselves under nicknames. So, every time somebody here talks in favor of Dji, I suspect they are Dji workers. The question is: no real name, no credibility.
2018-12-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nah, it does not work like that, many on here have used forums for years, its common practise NOT to use real names but to use usernames, even more so with the photo, thats never been a thing, ever.......
Except on facebook, i really do not know why everyone feels its ok to use real names and allow yourself to be uploaded in photo or video form and i am just as bad as the rest on facebook too, but would never on a forum......
2018-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hi, My name is Chas. I am a drone-aholic.

But you can call me Mr.Charlie. Hahaha

Happy New Year!!

I’m pleased to meet you...

RedHotPoker
2018-12-27
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

Maybe find a different forum that enforces a real name policy.  Anonymity is for safety.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Claudio, the usernames are for users' safety concern, customers can post the issues an the suggestion of our products and customer service as long as no breaking the forum rules. I believe most of the users here are real DJI customers expect sometimes our engineers will reply a few questions when the new product is released.
2018-12-27
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

lol...
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules