1266 14 2018-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just checked ( 12-27-2018 @ 2100 hrs US CST ) and more accessories are on sale at the DJI Store.  No longer showing "out of stock" for the Expansion Kit.

https://store.dji.com/category/osmo-pocket-and-accessories
2018-12-27
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Well, that didn't last long. :-)
2018-12-27
Use props
Kobo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 738317 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don’t see them available yet. I’m in the USA
2018-12-27
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Wireless module out of stock in Australia and therefore the kit is too.
2018-12-27
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 12-27 20:00
Well, that didn't last long. :-)

ahhh.... poop.  Was worth a try :-)
At least that guy who lost his adapters can now buy new ones!
2018-12-27
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 12-27 20:49
ahhh.... poop.  Was worth a try :-)
At least that guy who lost his adapters can now buy new ones!

I would be interested in the combo kit of the controller, holder, and Wi-Fi module, but if they hang back with its release while they hang back selling single items for more they may miss out on orders as I have already made a mount for the pocket from old microphone accessories that is secure and quick release with built-in shock absorbancy, and if third-party accessories turn up in the meantime I may well try those instead. I have some third party gear for my DSLRs and some of their accessory kit is better than the people who make the cameras I use. Third party filters are already a temptation.
2018-12-28
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Just wanted to order the holder with GoPro Mount. I already find 25€ very expensive, but when I saw the shipping costs 24,03€ (27$) I canceled the order.

DJI what is wrong with you guys?

Then I would rather buy this one for 11€ including shipping to Germany

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/BEHORSE-OSMO-Tasche-BASIS-Adapter-Halterung-Zubeh-r-f-r-DJI-OSMO-Tasche-Stativ-Selfie-Stick/32960973161.html?spm=a2g0x.search0104.6.104.2c5715bd6AwEiz&s=p

2018-12-28
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 12-28 08:06
I would be interested in the combo kit of the controller, holder, and Wi-Fi module, but if they hang back with its release while they hang back selling single items for more they may miss out on orders as I have already made a mount for the pocket from old microphone accessories that is secure and quick release with built-in shock absorbancy, and if third-party accessories turn up in the meantime I may well try those instead. I have some third party gear for my DSLRs and some of their accessory kit is better than the people who make the cameras I use. Third party filters are already a temptation.

I'm not sure what they do for international sales, but you might look into BHphotovideo (based in N.Y.). B&H has been my "supplier" for everything photo and electronic for over 20 years.  I'm on pre-order for the Expansion Kit which includes the stuff you wrote about.  Supposedly their are expecting receipt in a week, ;-) wink wink.  They usually get a pretty large shipment of new stuff as a major US retailer and online.  Point is,  (finally) shipping may be cheaper/quicker from them.  I'll be using some products from the original Osmo line, including the extension rod and the base.  I'll post photo's when I get it all set up.
2018-12-28
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 12-28 09:19
I'm not sure what they do for international sales, but you might look into BHphotovideo (based in N.Y.). B&H has been my "supplier" for everything photo and electronic for over 20 years.  I'm on pre-order for the Expansion Kit which includes the stuff you wrote about.  Supposedly their are expecting receipt in a week, ;-) wink wink.  They usually get a pretty large shipment of new stuff as a major US retailer and online.  Point is,  (finally) shipping may be cheaper/quicker from them.  I'll be using some products from the original Osmo line, including the extension rod and the base.  I'll post photo's when I get it all set up.

Yes B&H do a good UK export service for us at what should be good prices but we have to pay additional import duty. They are always very helpful but if H&H get it at any time then there are a few UK camera suppliers that would get the same sort of shipments within a few days of the US. We are not normally that far behind.  I will have a look around those sites to see if anything is on offer yet.
2018-12-28
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 12-28 10:42
Yes B&H do a good UK export service for us at what should be good prices but we have to pay additional import duty. They are always very helpful but if H&H get it at any time then there are a few UK camera suppliers that would get the same sort of shipments within a few days of the US. We are not normally that far behind.  I will have a look around those sites to see if anything is on offer yet.

Good to know.  I'd forgotten about the various added fees/taxes for overseas(for me) purchases.  I order bike parts from a few UK retailers/online stores and get VATs' discounts.  Never though about stuff going the other way!
2018-12-28
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 12-28 09:19
I'm not sure what they do for international sales, but you might look into BHphotovideo (based in N.Y.). B&H has been my "supplier" for everything photo and electronic for over 20 years.  I'm on pre-order for the Expansion Kit which includes the stuff you wrote about.  Supposedly their are expecting receipt in a week, ;-) wink wink.  They usually get a pretty large shipment of new stuff as a major US retailer and online.  Point is,  (finally) shipping may be cheaper/quicker from them.  I'll be using some products from the original Osmo line, including the extension rod and the base.  I'll post photo's when I get it all set up.

My pre-order update stated end of January before stock becomes available.  That.  Is. Pathetic.
2018-12-28
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

WayneMHK Posted at 12-28 11:32
My pre-order update stated end of January before stock becomes available.  That.  Is. Pathetic.

Mine now shows "Backordered" without any dates.  I can only speculate that other PreOrders were "in line" ahead of me and those were more than received.  Frustrating, but (sorry) not pathetic for me.  I'll still enjoy my 'naked' Pocket.  Don't need the attachments to take pictures.
2018-12-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Webcruise Posted at 12-28 08:20
Just wanted to order the holder with GoPro Mount. I already find 25€ very expensive, but when I saw the shipping costs 24,03€ (27$) I canceled the order.

DJI what is wrong with you guys?

Ya that was ridiculous, maybe you can buy one with your local online store, as they already have stock and don't need to pay for the expensive shipping, but you will need to wait for a while for them to bought them in
2018-12-28
Use props
fans60ebd9a4
lvl.3
Poland

DJI, regarding accessories I have a question and I don't want to start a new thread. Looking at the wireless base , it has a charging port on the back. will it be a possibility to attach to this base a microphone module to use it horizontally what from my perspective is more convenient, or both modules can't work together?
2018-12-29
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans60ebd9a4 Posted at 12-29 04:14
DJI, regarding accessories I have a question and I don't want to start a new thread. Looking at the wireless base , it has a charging port on the back. will it be a possibility to attach to this base a microphone module to use it horizontally what from my perspective is more convenient, or both modules can't work together?

FWIW, you might not get this seen by an Admin or Mod.  It's kind of buried in another topic.  There's no harm in starting a post, and... you may just get some responses that get the attention of the Admins.
As an added thought it might be worth it to just order the microphone dongle and base, plug the dongle into the port and see what happens.  (That's what I plan to do)
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules