Cached Photos
3895 12 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mouthpiec
lvl.3
Flight distance : 220814 ft
Malta

Did anyone notice that not all photographs captured while flying are not stored on the mobile connected to the controller?
videos are all saved.

2018-12-28
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Yes I did noticed too ,  but not always . I was thinking I didnt  firmly press the photo click   
2018-12-28
Use props
mouthpiec
lvl.3
Malta

akozc Posted at 12-28 01:04
Yes I did noticed too ,  but not always . I was thinking I didnt  firmly press the photo click

if you have the photo stored in the SD card you pressed the button firmly enough
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Please make sure that you are pressing the Shutter button firmly so it will store directly to your device. If you notice any problem saving cache file, please let us know so we can help you. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-28 10:43
Hi there. Please make sure that you are pressing the Shutter button firmly so it will store directly to your device. If you notice any problem saving cache file, please let us know so we can help you. Thank you.

Many thanks , and wish a very Happy New Year to all DJI pilots and  DJI team for their tremendous supports
2018-12-28
Use props
mouthpiec
lvl.3
Malta

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-28 10:43

hi Natila, i have the same problem (but not always) is the image saved on mobile if I use the shutter on the display (not the button) ?
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mouthpiec Posted at 12-29 00:13
hi Natila, i have the same problem (but not always) is the image saved on mobile if I use the shutter on the display (not the button) ?

Yes, it should be saved. Kindly make sure that cache file is enabled on the settings. Please see the attached image below for reference. Thanks.

2018-12-30
Use props
mouthpiec
lvl.3
Malta

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-30 10:11
Yes, it should be saved. Kindly make sure that cache file is enabled on the settings. Please see the attached image below for reference. Thanks.

[view_image]

thanks .. infact video caching in working fine. should it work fine also with photos?
2018-12-30
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

mouthpiec Posted at 12-30 10:20
thanks .. infact video caching in working fine. should it work fine also with photos?

In the camera menu, go to the gear icon at the top and turn on the option named "Auto Sync HD Photo".

2018-12-30
Use props
mouthpiec
lvl.3
Malta

KlooGee Posted at 12-30 10:30
In the camera menu, go to the gear icon at the top and turn on the option named "Auto Sync HD Photo".

[view_image]

thanks ... will try it out
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mouthpiec Posted at 12-30 10:33
thanks ... will try it out

Yes. Please refer to post #9 answer too. Make sure to enable Auto Sync HD Photo to save cache image. Thank you.
2018-12-30
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

KlooGee Posted at 12-30 10:30
In the camera menu, go to the gear icon at the top and turn on the option named "Auto Sync HD Photo".

[view_image]

Thanks.  Too many settings in too many places.  Of course, we all love options but finding them can be a challenge.
2018-12-30
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 12-30 12:07
Thanks.  Too many settings in too many places.  Of course, we all love options but finding them can be a challenge.

Yep, I know what you mean.  I’m a geek though, so I find it fun to troll through the menus to try to find things I’ve not played with before.  I’ve also got a Spark and a Mavic Air and things are always slightly different between them. I’m a.ways having to double check what is where and for which drones because they are all a bit different in their capabilities and options.
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules