Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TelloFPV: Best program to fly and make videos
3388 5 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GabrielK
lvl.4

Argentina

A guy with a lot experience in programming: @Volate!lo, have developed a program called TelloFPV, that is the best one ever I have used to fly Tello and to make videos with it.
It has two killing functions:  1) POI (Point of Interest) auto pilot function, that allows to define a Point that Tello will face meanwhile you fly it in Circle mode where you can define radius; or meanwhile you do free flying. 2) You can tune each of your control axis. I use it to reduce Jaw to make smooth Tello turns.

And the honest proposal that @Volate!lo, does, is that you can download a free Demo version where you can try and verify that it works ok with your Phone and your Controller previous to buy the full function program.

Strongly suggest to try it!!!

Demo version link: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... tello.tellofpv.demo
Full (pay) version: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... lofpv&hl=es-419

Regards
Gabriel
2018-12-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
2018-12-28
Use props
Keego63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Thx for sharing..
2018-12-29
Use props
Black_Jack
lvl.1

Russia

Looks very interesting. But not available in my country. Russia still under sanctions. I think this app has quite a few optional features. Which are not really needed. But control settings and video quality are good. If this is true. I do not have the opportunity to check.
2019-4-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great info!
2019-4-17
Use props
Mike Shock
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81385 ft
Russia

They say It's a very powerful program but unfortunately the author doesn't sell his app to my country.
2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules