Can we have an update on missing features please?
862 3 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

Can we get an update from a DJI rep on when the missing features will be implemented in the Pocket?
Specifically the D-Cinelike and Story Mode features?

I don’t understand the delay. These were clearly usable by the YouTube reviewers. As it currently stands the Pocket is useless to me as I can’t grade it with video from other cameras.
2018-12-28
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Social media influencers probably had access to beta-software which included Cinelike and Story Mode. I really doubt DJI will promise any release date. It is the same situation as prior to the release of the DJI Mimo app. They say it is coming soon, but never specify exact date. Suddenly it is available.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

skyhighmedia Posted at 12-28 06:58
Social media influencers probably had access to beta-software which included Cinelike and Story Mode. I really doubt DJI will promise any release date. It is the same situation as prior to the release of the DJI Mimo app. They say it is coming soon, but never specify exact date. Suddenly it is available.

Hi. As of the moment, Story mode will be available soon in a future app update and it's not yet available in V1.0.0 DJI Mimo APP. Unfortunately, there is no exact time frame about the release date of the app update. Please stay tuned to our website for future update. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2018-12-28
Use props
Holga
lvl.2

United States

Does this mean cinelike d won't be released on the next update?
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules