Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick charge Osmo Pocket
6065 8 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0e29c4d5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79364 ft
  • >>>
United States

i use a 30w usb-c to usb-c charger for my Movi cinema robot, iPhone XS, and my iPad Pro, it cuts charging time down considerably. Can I use that charger with the Osmo Pocket? I don’t want to ruin the battery, but there are times I won’t want to wait 2 hours to charge it up.

Thanks for any help.
2018-12-28
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

The two-watt charger I use already charges faster than DJI are saying. Even lower charges only take under two hours from 17% at which point my phone loses contact with my OP.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, I understand you want to use a 30w charger for your Osmo Pocket to cut down the charging time. You may not need to use the charger mentioned because charging time lasts 1 hour and 13 minutes only when using a USB adapter of 5 V/2 A. You may refer to the User Manual for more detailed information. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
fans0e29c4d5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79364 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-28 09:10
Hi, I understand you want to use a 30w charger for your Osmo Pocket to cut down the charging time. You may not need to use the charger mentioned because charging time lasts 1 hour and 13 minutes only when using a USB adapter of 5 V/2 A. You may refer to the User Manual  for more detailed information. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply, however the question is whether the 30w charger will harm the battery on the Osmo Pocket.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0e29c4d5 Posted at 12-28 09:14
Thank you for your reply, however the question is whether the 30w charger will harm the battery on the Osmo Pocket.

Hi, apologies, yes that is fine to use the above mentioned charger if you want to cut off the charging time of your Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
SHRIKANT SHITRE
New
Flight distance : 200 ft
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-28 09:10
Hi, I understand you want to use a 30w charger for your Osmo Pocket to cut down the charging time. You may not need to use the charger mentioned because charging time lasts 1 hour and 13 minutes only when using a USB adapter of 5 V/2 A. You may refer to the User Manual  for more detailed information. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

Im using panasonic mobile  charger to charge my osmo pocket. 5 volt 2000mah...
Is it okk for charging osmo...please help
2018-12-28
Use props
lummox
Second Officer
Vietnam

SHRIKANT SHITRE Posted at 12-28 18:48
Im using panasonic mobile  charger to charge my osmo pocket. 5 volt 2000mah...
Is it okk for charging osmo...please help

Yes, a 10 watt charger (2000ma x 5v) is fine.
2018-12-28
Use props
fans7ea6d6f5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 704137 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-28 09:32
Hi, apologies, yes that is fine to use the above mentioned charger if you want to cut off the charging time of your Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

How about the MacBook chargers 60 and 87w?
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You’d think that as they don’t supply a charger with the Pocket then it should be very flexible about what you stick up it’s bottom(!)
There should be current limit protection built in to the charging circuit.
2019-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules