Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Usernames?
16378 23 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1wx878BTkXbz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44498 ft
United States

How can one change his or her username from being some long  generic one to a custom name. I see a lot of people have shorter custom names, so there must be a way. Any help or advice
2018-12-28
Use props
Estelle Lau
Captain
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Go to the Personal Homepage, then Settings, you'll be able to set your username and avatar.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. You can change your user name in your personal homepage settings. Go to settings and from there you'll be able to set new username and your avatar as well. Please be advise that Avatars that may be confused with public characters are not allowed. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_1wx878BTkXbz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44498 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-28 08:39
Hi there. You can change your user name in your personal homepage settings. Go to settings and from there you'll be able to set new username and your avatar as well. Please be advise that Avatars that may be confused with public characters are not allowed. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you both for responding so quickly
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_1wx878BTkXbz Posted at 12-28 09:11
Thank you both for responding so quickly

No worries. We are glad to help you out. If you have further concern, please don't hesitate to reach us.  Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_6PS6XLNemW52
lvl.1
Italy

Hi i have the same issue and try to follow the instructions but I cannot get option for changing my name.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Dario
D9F7ABF9-6082-4989-8E65-61A3BB6F8B0D.jpeg
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_6PS6XLNemW52 Posted at 7-8 13:23
Hi i have the same issue and try to follow the instructions but I cannot get option for changing my name.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Please have a try on PC, it should work.
2020-7-9
Use props
Eddy2000
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 03:25
Please have a try on PC, it should work.

It did! thanks!
Now I am having issue on play adobe flash on chrome on MacOS.
Guys suggestion: build a community that can give all users the same experience on all devices , browser or PCs
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Eddy2000 Posted at 7-9 04:09
It did! thanks!
Now I am having issue on play adobe flash on chrome on MacOS.
Guys suggestion: build a community that can give all users the same experience on all devices , browser or PCs

Sorry for the late response and apologize for the inconvenience caused, your concerns have been forwarded to our technicians for attention, we will keep optimizing the community.
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_sbovVJLULGWo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9688 ft
United Kingdom

Estelle Lau Posted at 2018-12-28 08:34
Go to the Personal Homepage, then Settings, you'll be able to set your username and avatar.

Hi,

How do you get to your personal home page on a Mac
2021-1-23
Use props
djiuser_MSq8dZOKAzaY
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-12-28 08:39

This sounds great but i cannot see any item for settings on my homepage.
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_MSq8dZOKAzaY Posted at 8-23 00:03
This sounds great but i cannot see any item for settings on my homepage.

Hi there, may I know if you are using a browser on the computer or the site on the mobile device? Please use a browser to visit our forum on your personal profile. The settings are under this page. Hope this helps.
2021-8-24
Use props
Bad05ford
lvl.1

United States

I was having issues trying to set a new name and changing my mobile browser to request a desktop site worked.  Thanks for helping me not think I was crazy because I couldn't find the "Settings " tab.
2021-8-25
Use props
Harish Seethapathi
New
Flight distance : 7720 ft
United States

Worked perfectly. Thank you
2021-9-8
Use props
Matt50
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4551 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_6PS6XLNemW52 Posted at 2020-7-8 13:23
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

The answer, if youre on a mobile platform like Andriod, is in your browser settings find something like "Display Desktop Site". Then you'll have access to the same list of options, including profile settings, that desktop users have.
2021-12-5
Use props
djiuser_MtFmPPGshteO
Second Officer

United States

UPDATEI also dont have the settings option on my PC with Windows 10 and the Chrome browser when I attempt to check my profile from the Icon at the top of the page that says Personal home page.
But when I click on my avitar in a post I do have the settings option.
Go Figure???
Those of you having an issue give this a try.
2021-12-11
Use props
djiuser_K75llBzd4nJW
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi. I am trying to change my name on the dji forum. I do not have a settings tab on my home screen. I do not own a computer only my mobile. Is it possible on my mobile? Thanks
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_K75llBzd4nJW Posted at 3-10 08:34
Hi. I am trying to change my name on the dji forum. I do not have a settings tab on my home screen. I do not own a computer only my mobile. Is it possible on my mobile? Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Changing your user name on a Mobile phone is not supported currently. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-10
Use props
djiuser_aenbiaGNET25
lvl.1
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-8-24 03:58
Hi there, may I know if you are using a browser on the computer or the site on the mobile device? Please use a browser to visit our forum on your personal profile. The settings are under this page. Hope this helps.

Any link to this mysterious preference page that i cannot find either?
2022-8-11
Use props
Laminak38
lvl.1
France

djiuser_aenbiaGNET25 Posted at 8-11 14:18

Here is the link to rename profile andchange avatar. https://forum.dji.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=avatar
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_aenbiaGNET25 Posted at 8-11 14:18

Hi, may I double confirm if you were able to find it out? Noticed that you posted the link already. Any further assistance is required, please feel free to ask.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_UdrVrwT9XdlG
lvl.1
Sweden

Estelle Lau Posted at 2018-12-28 08:34

Is not work
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_UdrVrwT9XdlG
lvl.1
Sweden

Can't change my username and avatar picture
Help
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_UdrVrwT9XdlG Posted at 3-8 01:54
Can't change my username and avatar picture
Help

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The server is updating, and the related feature is currently unavailable. We will fix it soon. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules