Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S Unboxing, test, and first impressions
1255 5 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I know I'm a bit late to the Ronin S review party, but I thought I'd cover it anyway as I get to grips with this new film making tool!

So far I'm very impressed with the footage I've captured with it and my Canon 80D - though I think it will take me some time to get the best results possible from it. I also think I'm going to have to start lifting weights so I can carry the thing for more than an hour or two without getting horrible muscle knots in my shoulders!

For practice, and for the Holiday Cheer contest, I put together a short christmas themed film using the Ronin S, which I've already posted to the forum: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1696816
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Illuminations, It's never too late for your review and we thank you for purchasing the Ronin-S. You may find this article interesting to read about your new Ronin-S. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-28 16:31
Hi Illuminations, It's never too late for your review and we thank you for purchasing the Ronin-S. You may find this article  interesting to read about your new Ronin-S. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

Thank you, I'll check it out - I've definitely got some learning left to do!
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Illuminations Posted at 12-28 22:07
Thank you, I'll check it out - I've definitely got some learning left to do!

No worries. Happy filming!
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice test video, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-8
Use props
Illuminations