MOVERIO BT 300 and a big lag with Phantom 3 advance
1134 4 2018-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
giannitrain
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning,

is my first post here, hope I ll write following the rules.

So my problem is : have a pair of MOVERIO BT300 glasses and they works very good with my Mavic pro. Yesterday I want test them with my phantom 3 adv. which i no used fro several mounths BUT i start to have an huge lag-delay ( more than 20 seconds ...) any suggests to fix this problem ?

Thank u for ur help.

Giovanni
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query with our team for further clarification and check the compatibility matter. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-29
Use props
giannitrain
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 12-29 09:48
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query with our team for further clarification and check the compatibility matter. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you very much for ur interest, BUT I think I already find the solution only going in Moverio market and refresh the application DJI GO.
Now the lag is just less than 1 second so is the same as when  I use the tablet INVIDIA SHED .
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

giannitrain Posted at 12-29 11:05
Thank you very much for ur interest, BUT I think I already find the solution only going in Moverio market and refresh the application DJI GO.
Now the lag is just less than 1 second so is the same as when  I use the tablet INVIDIA SHED .

Hi, thanks for your updates. Glad that somehow the concern has been sorted at least. Please have a safe flight ahead. Feel free to reach us if you need our assistance.
2018-12-29
Use props
djiuser_73E6xpuQyfDY
New

India

grat work sir
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules