DJI GO 4 not detecting mavic pro
680 4 2018-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markchia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107510 ft

Singapore

Just got my mavic back from servicing after it crashed due to a prop breaking mid flight. Tested it at the shop using his phone and everything was fine. Just now I went out to fly and I just couldn't get the app to detect the AC. I plugged my phone in and turned the AC and RC on as usual but it still showed "disconnected". I didn't want to waste mobile data updating the app so I came home and updated it and it still doesn't work. Tried using many different cables, restarting, reinstalling, clearing cache/data and nothing works.
I'm using Android(Mi Mix 2s). I never had any problems previously and the only thing that's different is that my phone is now rooted

I told my friend i'd help him shoot some footage tmr so I need to fix it quick.

2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. There's a possiblity that the main issue is the phone itself since it is already rooted. Kindly try to use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-29
Use props
djiuser_ojUm36kK0lGS
New
Flight distance : 183671 ft
New Zealand

Im having the same problem and im useing a new samsung S9.
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ojUm36kK0lGS Posted at 12-29 11:58
Im having the same problem and im useing a new samsung S9.

I'm sorry to hear that. Does the message on the top bar of the DJI Go 4 App camera view indicate "Disconnected" in a  gray/red bar? Please provide a screenshot if you are receiving an error message. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-29
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Have you tried using a different phone? Maybe a friend or family member? Keep us posted. It’s possible durning your repair, a new update came out and made your phone incompatible? Have you updated everything
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules