Phantom 4 Pro camera shaking video?
1769 11 2018-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

Hello! So I have new Phantom 4 Pro and I noticed when flying in Sport mode backwards the camera is shaking a little bit or flying in wind. So is it normal? Have you experienced it? I heared its because Phantom 4 Pro has heavier camera and gimbal does not well in winds? Is that true? Or do you know any solution?
2018-12-29
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi  
I have a P4A, so similar camera and setup and have not experienced this.

Do you have a small sample ?

How is the footage in normal GPS modes ?

Are you gunning the drone and possible strong winds to cause the vibration etc ?
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this concern. May we have a sample of this video for further clarification if there will be a problem with your Phantom 4 Pro? You can use google drive or dropbox to upload the link here. I would recommend re-calibrating the gimbal of your drone to see if it will help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-12-29
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

KEJ Posted at 12-29 08:36
Hi  

In P mode its okay but in S mode flying backwards it creates like a jello effect,
2018-12-29
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 12-29 09:08
Hi, we're sorry to know about this concern. May we have a sample of this video for further clarification if there will be a problem with your Phantom 4 Pro? You can use google drive or dropbox to upload the link here. I would recommend re-calibrating the gimbal of your drone to see if it will help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Tomorrow I will try to record something but it mostly happen in wind like maybe the gimbal is on that shaky thing and maybe it bounces of the corner. ( its not corner i have no idea what its called).
2018-12-29
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Filip Kyzek Posted at 12-29 14:34
In P mode its okay but in S mode flying backwards it creates like a jello effect,

it maybe an out of balance or bent prop ? have you tried a new/ different ( DJI ) set?
2018-12-29
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

DEUCEDOG Posted at 12-29 14:40
it maybe an out of balance or bent prop ? have you tried a new/ different ( DJI ) set?

Yes! I today ordered new low-noise props. I hope that will solve that!
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Filip Kyzek Posted at 12-29 14:39
Tomorrow I will try to record something but it mostly happen in wind like maybe the gimbal is on that shaky thing and maybe it bounces of the corner. ( its not corner i have no idea what its called).

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further clarification.
2018-12-29
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Filip Kyzek Posted at 12-29 14:34

Odd which suggests the props are fine.

At least also if you recalibrate as suggested, could help.

2018-12-30
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

I would recalibrate the gimbal or change your sensitivity setting of the gimbal and maybe that would work
2018-12-30
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

KEJ Posted at 2018-12-29 08:36
Hi  

So how did you get on ?
2019-1-9
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

KEJ Posted at 1-9 05:26
So how did you get on ?
Problem sorted or went away ?
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced