Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
director
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sasinke
lvl.1

Israel

Hey

I have the phantom 3 pro and i have some Q's
1. I would like to know how can I targer a person or a car and the camera will keep looking on him, is it possible?

2. I would like to know if I can direct the drone to some place on the map, or like setting an adress (by the gps or other app gps based app like waze) and it will fly over there automaticly.

3. what's the 3 modes on the remote controler at the right side (P-A-F) and what's the diff between them?

4. If I would like to fly with the drone at some closed place like auditorioum, do I have to set it that I am in closed place?

5. Is the phantom has any abillity to have auto fly? like giving him a direction and it will fly alone without human touch? like taking him to the sea and it will auto fly straight all over the sand for like 1 km without human touch?

sorry but it's first time I use DJI products

thanks

2015-6-4
Use props
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See answers in RED
1. I would like to know how can I targer a person or a car and the camera will keep looking on him, is it possible?  - NO Not possible - but you could do it manually just takes some practice.

2. I would like to know if I can direct the drone to some place on the map, or like setting an adress (by the gps or other app gps based app like waze) and it will fly over there automaticly.  - NO Not possible yet

3. what's the 3 modes on the remote controler at the right side (P-A-F) and what's the diff between them?The ‘PAF’ switch is the mode switch.
P mode – In the Positioning mode, it shows whether both the GPS & Visioning Positioning System work together simultaneously.
A mode – In Altitude mode only the barometer is used for altitude stabilization. It does’ use the GPS or Visioning Positioning System. But you can still use the return mode, if GPS signal is available.
F mode – The Function mode activates the IOS control, i.e. Intelligent Orientation Control.

4. If I would like to fly with the drone at some closed place like auditorioum, do I have to set it that I am in closed place? - By defaulr the VPS ( Vision Positioning System ) is activated and when you fly indoors at about 9 feet or below its activated. Its uses sonar and a camera to maintain position. It has some restrictions / caviats so best read the manual about it. So you should be OK flying inide if its close to the ground. In a bigger arena it might get too high to use VPS and you will be flying Atti only.

5. Is the phantom has any abillity to have auto fly? like giving him a direction and it will fly alone without human touch? like taking him to the sea and it will auto fly straight all over the sand for like 1 km without human touch? - NO Not possible yet

Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-4
Use props
FlyGirl
lvl.4

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-4 20:49
See answers in RED
1. I would like to know how can I targer a person or a car and the camera will ke ...

At risk of sounding snarky
Your questions 3 and 4 are answered in the manual
Have you received the manual? Have you read the manual?

Phantom is not
a 'fly it out of the box' machine.
Unless you had read the manual over & over before you took delivery.

Don't get me wrong please,
The manual will NOT tell everything there is to know, only the basics (very basic).
Once you have taken flight,(after you study said manual)
you will find yourself right back here looking for more answers. In between battery charges.
Good Luck!!
Be safe   
Cheers  

2015-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules