Issue with 3x3 Panorama
833 2 2018-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I6bVv2R0Ctkw
lvl.1
Austria

When I make a 3x3 panorama I cannot adjust the height of the center point. The Osmo pocket recenters before every panorama. So when I stand in front of a building and move my osmo upwards to get the whole building on the pano, the osmo recenters and the building gets cut.
Hopefully this gets fixed in a future firmware update, so that the 3x3 panorama is shot around the last viewed position.
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we do feel sorry for the issues you had when creating 3X3 Panorama. I understand in creating Panorama mode, the image pixel of 3x3 is less than that in normal mode or some parts are being cut. The reason for this is the image pixel of 3x3 is affected by the performance of the mobile device, and the software stitches panorama images using compressed photos. Should there be an update fixing the issue this will be cascaded in our DJI website. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.

2018-12-29
Use props
djiuser_I6bVv2R0Ctkw
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-29 13:57
Hi, we do feel sorry for the issues you had when creating 3X3 Panorama. I understand in creating Panorama mode, the image pixel of 3x3 is less than that in normal mode or some parts are being cut. The reason for this is the image pixel of 3x3 is affected by the performance of the mobile device, and the software stitches panorama images using compressed photos. Should there be an update fixing the issue this will be cascaded in our DJI website. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.

You got me wrong. The panorama stiching works flawless. The problem is the position of the panorama. You cannot make panoramas in the upwards (sky) or downwards (floor) position. Because the pocket vertically recenters it's position before it starts shooting the panorama. So the horizontal centerline of the panorama is always the horizon. It would be nice if you could control the vertical direction of the panorama.
This is a mayor flaw in my opinion. Please forward this to the firmware engineers, if they are not aware of that.
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules