How much does buying a Spark from an authorized dealer matter in your opinion?
828 1 2018-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oVqw71jXp29D
lvl.2

United States

Looking at Sparks on ebay and there are some really good deals. The cheapest and most for sale overall on ebay aren’t from dgi dealers, so obviously a lot of  people buy them from non authorized dealers and without a warranty.
I bought my first Spark brand new from ebay, it disconnected and flew away in a higher signal area in NY, after flawless performance in the countryside. RTH was set but it didn’t return and I wasn’t able to recover it. Long story short I didn’t realize till after the fact that it apparently never was under warranty anyhow since I didn’t buy it from an authorized dealer.
I’m just wondering how much a warranty with these drones really matters since they’re only 1 year warranties, and a lot of problems I read about seem to be flyaways, and most other problems would seem to be care refresh situations. How often do people actually use the warranties?
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, We apologize for the experience you had with your product. We sent you an email for further information. Kindly, check later. Thank you.
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules