864 7 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I’m so very sorry to say, but the whole sync-process (at least for me) is a crime, just terrible...
I tried the following: on one of my iPads I uninstalled DJI GO and reinstalled it.
Then I logged in and tried to sync the flight records... ending up in missing quite few.
I am sure they are on the records (white cloud) but I do not get all back.
A pity and also a shame that DJI is not taking care of their servers and... their customers....

Oh oh

Hope it will be fixed soon.

Sincerely,

(CanonMax)
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi CanonMax, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, do you select All to sync the flight records? And what's the current App version? If some flight records are still missing after several attempts, you may export all flight records and save in local, then share with us, we'll forward to our engineers for analysis.
2018-12-30
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Well DJI Susan... this happens every now and then… this is the 4th or 5th time since I use DJI Phantoms/Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro....
I select ALL in DJI GO and I select ALL AND “upload Flight data” in DJI GO 4. App version of DJI GO 4 is: 4.3.9 and of the DJI GO the version is: 3.1.47. I run the latest iOS version on my iPads and iPhone. (12.1.1 for iPads and 12.1.2 for iPhone) my internet connection is VERY stable and I have a download of 250mbps and an upload of 30mbps...
There should be 511 flights... but after deleting the DJI GO app on another iPad and my iPhone and re-installing and after a long long time staying at 2% synchronising it stops at about 93% and I only got 482 flight records back...
it sure is a known problem and I am sure you can have it fixed. Not just for me... I think.

Have a nice 2019!

(Canon)Max
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 12-31 00:36
Well DJI Susan... this happens every now and then… this is the 4th or 5th time since I use DJI Phantoms/Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro....
I select ALL in DJI GO and I select ALL AND “upload Flight data” in DJI GO 4. App version of DJI GO 4 is: 4.3.9 and of the DJI GO the version is: 3.1.47. I run the latest iOS version on my iPads and iPhone. (12.1.1 for iPads and 12.1.2 for iPhone) my internet connection is VERY stable and I have a download of 250mbps and an upload of 30mbps...
There should be 511 flights... but after deleting the DJI GO app on another iPad and my iPhone and re-installing and after a long long time staying at 2% synchronising it stops at about 93% and I only got 482 flight records back...

Thanks for getting back to us. Have you tried to sync again when the sync stops around 93%? Do you still get the same result even though the sync is successful? If yes, please kindly refer to the above, export the flight records that cannot be synced in the server and send to us, I'll forward to our engineers to analyze. As you mentioned the issue appears now and then, I'm afraid that it's hard to locate the root cause without data and records. Hope for your understanding.
2018-12-31
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I've found out if you log out on all devices, then log back in it helps.
2018-12-31
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

ALABAMA Posted at 12-31 06:32
I've found out if you log out on all devices, then log back in it helps.

Thank you for responding!
It kept me busy for a couple of minutes (I own 3 Apple products, every product with DJI GO and DJI GO 4) but it did not help.
Thank you anyway. It is my opinion that only DJI can solve this.

Take care have a wonderful 2019

(Canon)Max
2018-12-31
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

CanonMax Posted at 12-31 08:08
Thank you for responding!
It kept me busy for a couple of minutes (I own 3 Apple products, every product with DJI GO and DJI GO 4) but it did not help.
Thank you anyway. It is my opinion that only DJI can solve this.

Just give it time. And don't delete any flights off your app yet.  
2018-12-31
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you... I already gave it time and will give even more time... nevertheless it is a pity that such great products (meaning the hard- as well as the software) do have these kinds of “missing links”...

TC!
2018-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules