Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Red System light | Fixed Now | Retailer Replaced
1611 15 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davawt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there just got one of these DJI Osmo Mobile 2 (Gadgets )
Problem when ever I try to turn it on the system light stays RED never goes Green.
Fully charged, I did connect to charge with a 5V 2A and it charged up till white lights went solid but system light still RED.
In the go app all the camera things seem to work, take photo record video but NO Osmo controls at all, I went through the balancing mobile before use.
Hope someone can help?
Thank you for reading and hope you can help, bye
Dave
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Davawt, sorry to hear that. Kindly update the firmware by following the video tutorial below. It is possible that the firmware upgrade is failed that why you are having solid red indicator on your Osmo Mobile 2. Please keep me posted if the issue persists, after updating the firmware, thanks.

2018-12-30
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-30 13:46
Hi Davawt, sorry to hear that. Kindly update the firmware by following the video tutorial below. It is possible that the firmware upgrade is failed that why you are having solid red indicator on your Osmo Mobile 2. Please keep me posted if the issue persists, after updating the firmware, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8skh0fU3838

Hi there,
I have just set the osmo up again, but don't get the update option,
The version in the general area states 2.1.0.20 also there is No Device SN there
I have tried this several times but still No option for update.
Thank you for your help, bye
Dave
2018-12-30
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Davawt, sorry to hear that. Kindly update the firmware by following the video tutorial below. It is possible that the firmware upgrade is failed that why you are having solid red indicator on your Osmo Mobile 2. Please keep me posted if the issue persists, after updating the firmware, thanks.

Hi again (more info)
Now still no Green light (just RED) but when I press and hold the 3 bars in the home screen on DJI Go app
I then get the text below

product HG300   (in White)
Current Version 2.1.0.20    (in White)
Get Firmware version Failed   (in RED)
Select Firmware version    (in Blue)
then in a Box  [ NONE ]      (in BOLD White)
Then another Box ( Download )   But this is all Greyed OUT
I have reset the Go app and downloaded it again and have turned the Osmo OFF then ON again still no update option
I hope this helps, I have tried to click on all these areas but nothing happens Only the X for closing works
bye
Dave
2018-12-30
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Davawt, sorry to hear that. Kindly update the firmware by following the video tutorial below. It is possible that the firmware upgrade is failed that why you are having solid red indicator on your Osmo Mobile 2. Please keep me posted if the issue persists, after updating the firmware, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8skh0fU3838

Hi  DJI Paladin, I am off to Bed now, I will log in Monday morning,
Bye
Dave
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 12-30 14:14
Hi there,
I have just set the osmo up again, but don't get the update option,
The version in the general area states 2.1.0.20 also there is No Device SN there

Hi Dave, please provide the serial number of your Osmo mobile 2 which is located on the phone holder. May I know what is the exact model device you are using? Sometimes, the issue is the phone case, kindly remove it. You may also refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly connect and prepare your mobile device to your Osmo mobile 2.

2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 12-30 14:42
Hi again (more info)
Now still no Green light (just RED) but when I press and hold the 3 bars in the home screen on DJI Go app
I then get the text below

Please make sure that there is no other mobile device that is connected to your Osmo mobile 2 aside from your phone. You can also try a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on the attachment below for our recommended devices. Thanks for your support.

2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 12-30 14:51
Hi  DJI Paladin, I am off to Bed now, I will log in Monday morning,
Bye
Dave

Alright, please keep me posted if the issue persists after following post #6 and 7. Thank you.
2018-12-30
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-30 15:53
Alright, please keep me posted if the issue persists after following post #6 and 7. Thank you.

Hi there,  DJI Paladin

Serial Number 198KFB500305
Model number OM70
I have tried a iPhone SE iOS over 12 and a 5s iOS also over 12
Just tried again to setup but still don't show the upgrade screen, and still RED light and when I goto the 3 bar screen it still the same.
I am going to take it back to the retailer and see if they will replace it for me.
Thank you for all your help, I will update here when I have been to see the retailer.
Bye
Dave
2018-12-30
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davawt Posted at 12-30 23:58
Hi there,  DJI Paladin

Hi DJI Paladin,  -( All Sorted )-
All sorted, took the old Osmo Mobile 2 back to the retailer (ARGOS) UK and they changed it over to a Brand New (Sealed) DJI Osmo Mobile 2
Just spent over an hour setting the New one up, after 2hours charging and GREAT News it works Perfectly.
Fireware : 2.2.0.30
App 02  :  3.1.47 (2951)  
Now some FUN leaning how to get the Best from it.......
Many thanks again DJI Paladin after trying all the things you said I made up my mind that I could not get this one to work properly so got a swap for a New One. What a Pleasure to see it all working right and still got the same type a DJI Osmo Mobile 2  ( Brilliant )
bye DJI Paladin
Dave
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 12-30 23:58
Hi there,  DJI Paladin

You're welcome and I'm sorry if those troubleshooting steps was not able to help to fix the issue. If you have other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks you for your support.
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 12-31 07:33
Hi DJI Paladin,  -( All Sorted )-
All sorted, took the old Osmo Mobile 2 back to the retailer (ARGOS) UK and they changed it over to a Brand New (Sealed) DJI Osmo Mobile 2
Just spent over an hour setting the New one up, after 2hours charging and GREAT News it works Perfectly.

It is probably a hardware issue that's why it was not working properly. By the way, please don't forget to share your works with us. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2018-12-31
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-12-31 11:04
It is probably a hardware issue that's why it was not working properly. By the way, please don't forget to share your works with us. Thank you for choosing DJI!

Hi DJI Paladin,
I am still trying to master the movement just now, but hopefully soon be able to get good video.
bye
Dave
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 1-1 04:19
Hi DJI Paladin,
I am still trying to master the movement just now, but hopefully soon be able to get good video.
bye

Alright! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-3
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 09:09
Alright! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.

Cheers DJI Paladin, bye
Dave
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davawt Posted at 1-3 09:53
Cheers DJI Paladin, bye
Dave

Thanks for choosing DJI and have a happy new year!
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules