OSMO Pocket Filters - ND & CPL - First Look!
2549 9 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Picked up a set of OSMO Pocket filters by Freewell. Impressed with the quality and they are so light that they have no affect on gimbal operation at all.
Still need to get out and test some more when the weather improves a bit, but happy so far.

Will probably still pick up a DJI set when released to compare ;)

2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for sharing this product review here in DJI Forum. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-12-30
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

Great review, thank you for posting. Your review reinforce my believe that ordering All-Day set was right choice. I would love to see some sample footage.
2018-12-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video! Nicely done
2018-12-31
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you!
2018-12-31
Use props
col4bin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

The Freewell set looks like the one to get.  PolarPro just opened pre-orders and have to spend a lot more to get a similar kit.
2018-12-31
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

I received my about 1 hour ago. No way I can test them now but first impression is very good. Very easy to install, adjustment wheel works very well, let's hope they will perform equally well when used outside in real life conditions. One concern is how long the magnetism will work, another words will they start fowling off once the magnets become weak after couple years of use?
2018-12-31
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

j.r.r. Posted at 2018-12-31 16:32
I received my about 1 hour ago. No way I can test them now but first impression is very good. Very easy to install, adjustment wheel works very well, let's hope they will perform equally well when used outside in real life conditions. One concern is how long the magnetism will work, another words will they start fowling off once the magnets become weak after couple years of use?

I guess by that tome you would be looking to upgrade the Osmo Pocket anyways?
2019-1-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good review!
2019-1-1
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer