Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
night flight
524 3 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

i never flew my drone after dark and plan to do so taking photos of the Christmas lights around the house just wondering the settings i should apply for the camera.
2018-12-30
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I found that for me during the night flight, to remove the most moire from the video, I use
D-log profile, set the Ev to the minimal -3 and color mode incandescent. ISO I keep at 100. Sometimes I also try manual settings.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-30
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

There is no real answer to that question. Your settings really depend on the conditions you are flying in. And what type of photo you want to create. But as a general rule try to keep your ISO as low as possible. Ideally not much higher than 100 ISO to keep the noise level down. Manual settings is always the way to go for low light photography, but it also relies on the the photographer having experience with manual settings.

Good luck! I'm sure your photos will turn out great :-)
2018-12-30
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

skyhighmedia Posted at 12-30 12:15
There is no real answer to that question. Your settings really depend on the conditions you are flying in. And what type of photo you want to create. But as a general rule try to keep your ISO as low as possible. Ideally not much higher than 100 ISO to keep the noise level down. Manual settings is always the way to go for low light photography, but it also relies on the the photographer having experience with manual settings.

Good luck! I'm sure your photos will turn out great :-)

thank you for your input skyhigh
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules