gimbal motor overload mavic pro 2
2701 6 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KZJ70
lvl.1

Italy

After some flights, this "gimbal motor overload" problem was presented.
I have updated firmware. The calibration of the gimbal is not successful and error.
The gimbal goes wrong and can not be used.
My Mavic 2 Pro is new, tomorrow it will bring him in assistance.
The drone has not suffered any hits.
The problem occurred when the power went off after the last flight when it worked perfectly.

2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please provide a screenshot of the error message when you calibrate the gimbal. Have you tried to use DJI Assistant 2 to flash the firmware? If not yet, kindly download the software here:https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.

2018-12-30
Use props
KZJ70
lvl.1

Italy

I tried to update and calibrate everything. But the problem persists. I sent the drone to assistance. I think it's a hardware problem ...
2019-1-2
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

KZJ70 Posted at 1-2 15:49
I tried to update and calibrate everything. But the problem persists. I sent the drone to assistance. I think it's a hardware problem ...

Maybe it was the phone you were using to fly with?
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KZJ70 Posted at 1-2 15:49

Hi, thanks for your update. We're sorry that the troubleshooting steps did not rectify the issue. We highly recommend sending the drone to our team for further help. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-1-3
Use props
KZJ70
lvl.1

Italy

I sent the drone in warranty assistance
2019-1-14
Use props
KZJ70
lvl.1

Italy

Good news! The problem has been solved: my drone is back from Dji assistance, with the complete replacement of the drone under warranty.
I thank the DJi and confirm the seriousness of this company.
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules