Issue with focus
5061 50 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holga
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Cetan & Edward for analysis and support. I've opted to go with a different product for now. TC!
2019-1-14
Use props
CetanTopa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158366 ft
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 08:49
Hi, sorry for the late reply. As of the moment, I haven't received any update. I'll get back to you once I have the solution. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Natalia
I've still got the same problem with blurred video, on the right side.
Strange thing is though, it seems to appear only i some scenes - not always??
What shall I do!?
Why does this occur on some of my videos, but not on all?
And it seems to be a bigger problem with 4K 50fps (what we use in Norway) , than with HD 25fps??
I'm usually very satisfied with DJI's products. My Mavic 2 Pro is a treasure , but, so far I'm rather dissapointed with the Osmo Pocket....
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CetanTopa Posted at 1-23 03:47
Hi Natalia
I've still got the same problem with blurred video, on the right side.
Strange thing is though, it seems to appear only i some scenes - not always??

Hi CetanTopa, our engineers care much about your feedback and would like an original video from SD card for further analysis. Any chance to upload a short sample video and several original pictures to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here so that we can download for deeper analysis? Thank you so much for your assistance.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Holga Posted at 1-14 10:44
Thanks Cetan & Edward for analysis and support. I've opted to go with a different product for now. TC!

Hi Holga, I have replied your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-175383-1-1.html Please keep us updated there and we will keep following up, thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
CetanTopa
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-24 18:31
Hi CetanTopa, our engineers care much about your feedback and would like an original video from SD card for further analysis. Any chance to upload a short sample video and several original pictures to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here so that we can download for deeper analysis? Thank you so much for your assistance.

I can do that!
Give me a couple of days, and I'll come to you....

Roy
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CetanTopa Posted at 1-24 23:58
I can do that!
Give me a couple of days, and I'll come to you....

Thank you very much, look forward to your update.
2019-1-25
Use props
CetanTopa
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-25 01:06
Thank you very much, look forward to your update.

Hi
I'm sorry for the delay in my testing of the Osmo Pocket.
This week, it has becomed colder here in Norway. To cold for testing. (-10 C below zero).
So, I have to test a little later......

Roy CT B
2019-2-1
Use props
davidbarron
New

United States

I have the same issue - the lot side is out of focus!  It is going in for repair, but the damage is done.  Was  using it as a n extra camera on my last trip to Easter Island, Falkins, South Georgia Island and Antarctica.  How disapointing it is to have all these out of focus left of center video files!
2020-2-20
Use props
davidbarron
New

United States

I have the same issue - the lot side is out of focus!  It is going in for repair, but the damage is done.  Was  using it as a n extra camera on my last trip to Easter Island, Falkins, South Georgia Island and Antarctica.  How disapointing it is to have all these out of focus left of center video files!
2020-2-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I have to wonder whether this is related to low temperature.
2020-2-20
Use props
djiuser_YjzfThogXktT
New

India

i am using DJI osmo pocket. i am facing a issue with focus.
sometimes it is not focus automatically i have to touch the screen to focus and it takes too much time to focus
and sometime  it is not focus
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules