691 8 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Buddy was installing the firmware and ended up aluz in the middle. Unfortunately I can no longer access USB. The drone alloys, Gimbal stabilizes, but does not connect to the controller and gets an error in the LED. Watch the video.

Please, whoever can help, thank you.

2018-12-30
Use props
Hans A
lvl.1
Netherlands

Can you connect the mavic directly to a PC (little hatch on the left side) and use the "DJI assistant 2" to do the update?
2018-12-30
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

Hans A Posted at 12-30 15:21
Can you connect the mavic directly to a PC (little hatch on the left side) and use the "DJI assistant 2" to do the update?

That's the problem ... I no longer have access via USB
2018-12-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

How about via the app (that allows for updating too)
2018-12-31
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

Montfrooij Posted at 12-31 00:00
How about via the app (that allows for updating too)

it does not connect, so I can not update
2018-12-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ricardo Ghion Posted at 12-31 11:32
it does not connect, so I can not update

Ok. I'm out of options here.
I would open a support case.
2018-12-31
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-31 13:31
Ok. I'm out of options here.
I would open a support case.

Plug the usb cable into the aircraft, the small opening on the left side as you are looking at it from behind, then plug the other end into the usb of the computer (which should be connected to the internet), then start the DJI assistant program, hook the craft ONLY to the computer, forget the controller for now.  Then see if they get friendly and things start to flow.  OR like the other person said, it a support case?  By the way, take off the propellers before doing all this, it's safer that way.  Push down on each one gently, you will feel it give, then twist left and right, you will feel it come loose when you do it right, two of them loosen going left and two loosen going right.
2018-12-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HH1 Posted at 2018-12-31 19:29
Plug the usb cable into the aircraft, the small opening on the left side as you are looking at it from behind, then plug the other end into the usb of the computer (which should be connected to the internet), then start the DJI assistant program, hook the craft ONLY to the computer, forget the controller for now.  Then see if they get friendly and things start to flow.  OR like the other person said, it a support case?  By the way, take off the propellers before doing all this, it's safer that way.  Push down on each one gently, you will feel it give, then twist left and right, you will feel it come loose when you do it right, two of them loosen going left and two loosen going right.

Interesting approach!
2019-1-1
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-1 10:54
Interesting approach!

Also what you might check is under the small compartment lid on the right rear side of the craft - looking at it from the rear, once you raise the lid, check to see if the slide switch is to the right for RC or to the left for Wi-Fi, if it is to the left, then move it to the right RC, turn on the craft, and if the light is red, press the tiny button above the light gently with something small such as a lead pencil point.  It should then turn green.  And THEN follow the instructions of connecting the craft to the computer.  Sure hope this helps.  You are doing things right by using a fully charged battery.  Be safe.
2019-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules