dji care?
921 3 2018-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RayZorFist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64793 ft
United States

So, it looks like my Mavic Pro is being replaced, instead of repaired. I am getting a new serial number returned to me.

While tring to investigate the effective warranty on the replaced unit I stumbled across something called DJI Care.

Can anyone shed light on this DJI Care and DJI Care Plus? I'm not sure what the difference is between them and the website was not clear to me. Can I add this to my new unit being shipped to me?

Regards,
TJ

2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Rayzorfist, Thanks for reaching out. If you buy care refresh +, the warranty of Care Refresh will extend one year after your original one expire. Here is the picture for your reference and you can learn more through our website: (https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... =brandsite&from=nav) You can also check the FAQ and Terms of service for better understanding. Please provide you serial number via Pm so that I can check the warranty status of your drone. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2018-12-31
Use props
RayZorFist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64793 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-31 13:29
Hi Rayzorfist, Thanks for reaching out. If you buy care refresh +, the warranty of Care Refresh will extend one year after your original one expire. Here is the picture for your reference and you can learn more through our website: (https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... =brandsite&from=nav) You can also check the FAQ and Terms of service for better understanding. Please provide you serial number via Pm so that I can check the warranty status of your drone. Thanks for your support.
[view_image]

PM Sent as requested
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I already replied to you via Pm. Thank you.
2018-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules