Silly Forum Profile Question.....
1412 4 2018-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

I recently picked up a Phantom 4 pro v2.

How do I get that icon along side the Mavic Air icon on the side of my forum profile?

Thanks

2018-12-31
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

The same way you got the Mavic Air there
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rockyraaccoon, may I verify if you activated the Phantom 4 Pro v2 with the same Forum account? If yes, please PM me the serial number of your drone, we will inform the related team to check, thank you.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

I didn't need to activate it because I purchased it used and it was already activated. I've flown it twice, each time using the same crystal sky monitor and djigo 4 app I use with my MA. I'm happy to send you the serial number but I can't find a link to send a PM.

Thanks for your help Mindy.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 1-3 15:18
I didn't need to activate it because I purchased it used and it was already activated. I've flown it twice, each time using the same crystal sky monitor and djigo 4 app I use with my MA. I'm happy to send you the serial number but I can't find a link to send a PM.

Thanks for your help Mindy.

If the activation account of the drone is different from the Forum account, the device icon will not be synced in the Forum, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules