Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery problem
544 7 2018-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aschrameck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have a spark that was flown once. One battery charges fine. The other flashes just the first two leds while charging then they go off for a few seconds then come on again only to go off again after a few seconds. Battery does not charge. Any idea what could be happening? I'm using the external multi battery charger that came with the fly more combo. Thanks guy's.
2018-12-31
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

I think you have a defective battery. I would contact DJI. Have you tried charging using a different method (such as USB)?
2018-12-31
Use props
aschrameck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

pianoplayer7 Posted at 12-31 15:05
I think you have a defective battery. I would contact DJI. Have you tried charging using a different method (such as USB)?

Yes it will not charge from USB either.
2018-12-31
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Then it must be defective. I would contact DJI.
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Aschrameck, our apologies for all the trouble.  Kindly check  the battery terminals pins and make sure it is clean and nothing stuck on it.  May I know what happened before this issue occurred? Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot  so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-31
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think you have a defective battery.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-31
Use props
aschrameck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-31 15:55
Hi Aschrameck, our apologies for all the trouble.  Kindly check  the battery terminals pins and make sure it is clean and nothing stuck on it.  May I know what happened before this issue occurred? Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot  so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.

Hi thanks for getting back to me. The unit as purchased on ebay. as flown only once and it does indeed look new, however one battery does not charge at all and now the other one which seemed to charge fine will die very quickly just by plugging it into the drone and turning it on. Two bad batteries?
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aschrameck Posted at 12-31 16:00
Hi thanks for getting back to me. The unit as purchased on ebay. as flown only once and it does indeed look new, however one battery does not charge at all and now the other one which seemed to charge fine will die very quickly just by plugging it into the drone and turning it on. Two bad batteries?

Thanks for your quick response. You can directly contact ebay or you can contact our support team to start up a ticket as long your product is still under warranty. Kindly use this link: https://www.dji.com/uk/support?site=brandsite&from=nav Please let u know if you need futher assitance on your case, we're here to help.

2018-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules