Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket phone adapter
4837 20 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans645fb6ad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89570 ft
Singapore

Recently purchased the Osmo pocket and first time attach to my iphone using the adapter instantly connects to mimo app. Then i tried to removed the adapter somehow the inner attachment gave way. Tried to insert back to the phone  but this time round doesn’t auto launched mimo app. Pls help .
5338E8B5-C912-443B-9B32-A343EC41EB81.jpeg
2019-1-1
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go to the DJI Support link [bottom of this page  | Support |  ] and start a Chat session.  See if you can get a Case number.  You may be eligible to have it replaced during warranty period.  Be prepared to provide a link to this posting in you Chat reply.  In the interim you can use the "charge" port on the bottom of the device to connect to Mimo.
2019-1-1
Use props
colsub
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148540 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Does the connector still work?
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for what happened on your adapter. We would highly recommend contacting our support for further action in regards to this situation. You may refer to the link below if you need to reach our team. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-1-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

New replacement ones are available online from DJI
2019-1-1
Use props
fans645fb6ad
lvl.1
Singapore

colsub Posted at 1-1 08:19
Does the connector still work?

yeah it’s works even after it pop out but after the 3rd time it doesn’t..
2019-1-1
Use props
fans645fb6ad
lvl.1
Singapore

WebParrot Posted at 1-1 07:08
Go to the DJI Support link  and start a Chat session.  See if you can get a Case number.  You may be eligible to have it replaced during warranty period.  Be prepared to provide a link to this posting in you Chat reply.  In the interim you can use the "charge" port on the bottom of the device to connect to Mimo.

atm i’ve used 3rd party C-Type cable connect to the iPhone which works perfectly fine. i’ve also contacted my local dji dealer and already updated dji.
2019-1-1
Use props
fans645fb6ad
lvl.1
Singapore

Visual Air Posted at 1-1 11:02
New replacement ones are available online from DJI

yes it’s available in dji store but cost USD$13
2019-1-1
Use props
fans645fb6ad
lvl.1
Singapore

Thanks Tony will do.
2019-1-1
Use props
MilliM
lvl.1
United States

For what it's worth this happened to me too.  I've never dropped the Osmo, whether connected to the phone or not.  It seems to me like the adhesive used wasn't good enough.  Anyone else having this issue too?
2019-4-20
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

You can get from aliexpress.com  connectors for USC C, lightning, microUSB a, microUSB b
from € 3.80 to € 5.57 with free ship.

2019-4-21
Use props
MilliM
lvl.1
United States

Just checked in on my "case" and support agent said there is no warranty on accessories - 15 days.  I can't recall the last time I worked with a Company that didn't stand behind their product this way - especially such a cheap replacement part.  Up to now I had been quite impressed w/ the Osmo, and functionality is still good, but there is no way I could recommend that someone buy a product from a Company that is absolutely not willing to stand behind their products - especially something as inexpensive and easy to replace as this.

Thanks BeterBan - I'll buy from anyone except DJI - they are never getting another penny from me.
2019-5-1
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I bought Android connector for € 3.80 (free ship.) - DJI never made.

connectors ....
2019-5-1
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

2019-5-1
Use props
cincyfoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262382 ft
United States

I just went through the support and replacement process after my lightning adapter broke off when using the DJI-bought Phone Holder+. Used chat support. A day later, I get an email from "Mark" saying my request was "unapproved" because the adapter is not covered by warranty. Huh? It's part of the product and its nicer features fairly useless without it. He was kind enough to give me a link in his email to *BUY* a new one for... $19 + $15 shipping. So, uh, $34 for a part that shouldn't break, should be covered by warranty if it does and is very inexpensive, relatively speaking, to produce. Not a happy camper.
2019-7-10
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Yeah, this design is way too flimsy for me.  I'll get a USB-C cable and also the wireless adapter.  
2019-7-10
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Seriously, they don’t stand behind their adapter?  They should send you one in the mail for free, it’s their crappy design that broke.
2019-7-10
Use props
Sydney Gardner
New

United States

It seems there is a lot of flaws with this adaptor, any advice on how to avoid this problem? Even with handling with care, my adaptor is now broken without dropping it and only using it 3 times...
2020-5-20
Use props
Sydney Gardner
New

United States

It seems there is a lot of flaws with this adaptor, any advice on how to avoid this problem? Even with handling with care, my adaptor is now broken without dropping it and only using it 3 times...
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_hueEZ98J1X3f
lvl.1

United States

fans645fb6ad Posted at 2019-1-1 14:36
yes it’s available in dji store but cost USD$13

I see you use a Lightning adapter.  Amazon has them for like $8.  With Prime it took me two days.
I contacted DJI Support, because the Pocket didn't come with a Micro USB adaptor, and DJI said it supported the Galaxy S7 phone.  but they never answered back.  I got my own Micro USB adaptor, and my S7 works with DJI Mimo AND the Pocket.
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_hueEZ98J1X3f
lvl.1

United States

cincyfoto Posted at 2019-7-10 09:59
I just went through the support and replacement process after my lightning adapter broke off when using the DJI-bought Phone Holder+. Used chat support. A day later, I get an email from "Mark" saying my request was "unapproved" because the adapter is not covered by warranty. Huh? It's part of the product and its nicer features fairly useless without it. He was kind enough to give me a link in his email to *BUY* a new one for... $19 + $15 shipping. So, uh, $34 for a part that shouldn't break, should be covered by warranty if it does and is very inexpensive, relatively speaking, to produce. Not a happy camper.

That adaptor (Tercel iOS Smartphone Adapter) costs $11 on Amazon.  They're trying to rip you off.

2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules