929 5 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fevonos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi all,

I’ve been using the Osmo Pocket now for two weeks and was happy with the performance so far.
Unfortunately today the device stopped functioning properly. I have done no damage to the Pocket and the issue appeared after I switched it on this morning. I hope I can find some help here.

I am observing the following issues in random combination between each reboot:
- Touch screen on the Pocket does not respond
- Touch screen shows coloured lines (this one happens the most)
- Touch screen freezes
- Pocket disconnects randomly when connected to iPhone

The status LED is showing solid green.
I am running firmware 01.02.00.20

Has anyone else here experienced this issue before?
Any ideas how to resolve it or should I return the device to the store?

I have tried to reset the Pocket through the touch screen. Is there a hardware reset which I may not have tried yet?

Thanks for your help!
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-1
Use props
fevonos
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Dear Natalia,

thanks for the fast response.
When I tried taking the video of the problems this morning the Pocket suddenly started working properly. Very odd but maybe it fixed itself?
2019-1-1
Use props
fevonos
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Dear Natalia,

thanks for the fast response.
When I tried taking the video of the problems this morning the Pocket suddenly started working properly. Very odd but maybe it fixed itself?
2019-1-1
Use props
fevonos
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

I took the Osmo out for a a few shots and I am now facing a new issue. The Mimo App and iPhone keep disconnecting and the device becomes unusable with the phone. I believe this has to do with a bad connection between the Osmo's lighting connector and iPhone... I've done a bit of research and there seem to be a number of other people with similar issues.
What should I do in this case? Can I get a replacement / refund?
2019-1-2
Use props
fans9acba783
New
  • >>>
United States

My Osmo Pocket will not longer power up and it will not charge. What do I do? I think I have to return it to Best Buy for my money back or a replacement. It is only 2 weeks old.
2019-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules