Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS Pro KML files
3599 7 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christine96
Second Officer
United States

I downloaded DJI GS Pro app and it looks like it does pretty much the same thing Litchi does.  It also offers the option of importing a KML file although it's $50.  So I guess one could create a mission in Litchi,  save as a KML file and import to GS Pro.  Has anyone ever done this?  
2019-1-1
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am using GS Pro all the time.
I recommend to use Google Earth Pro to create your .KML path.
After importing into GS Pro, just check or modify your waypoints altidute and gimbal direction settings, then you are good to go.

Good luck
//K
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that we cannot ensure this process as we're not recommended a third-party application to be used by our customers. We're hoping that our other valued customers could provide further details in regards to this if it's possible. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-2
Use props
Norstar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502999 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 10:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that we cannot ensure this process as we're not recommended a third-party application to be used by our customers. We're hoping that our other valued customers could provide further details in regards to this if it's possible. Thank you for understanding.

Do I have to purchase kml file import each year or is it a one time purchase?
2019-4-10
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Norstar Posted at 4-10 19:26
Do I have to purchase kml file import each year or is it a one time purchase?

It's to be paid only one time.
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Norstar Posted at 4-10 19:26
Do I have to purchase kml file import each year or is it a one time purchase?

Hi, may we know what application are you referring to? Thank you for cooperation.
2019-4-11
Use props
CSI Don
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-11 13:43
Hi, may we know what application are you referring to? Thank you for cooperation.

I am referring to GS Pro app. I really need a terrain following app that I can import kml, or kms files with 3D features, or above ground features.
2019-5-10
Use props
CSI Don
lvl.1
Canada

GS Pro, sorry for taking so long, but I didn’t receive any notification in my email.
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules