Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2018 SkyPixel Contest Weekly Selection: Issue 2
4555 6 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyPixel天空之城
Captain
Flight distance : 817864 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

We often hear that on any adventure, it’s about the journey – not the destination.

In the search for epic locations to fill our book of memories, the best moments are the ones spent wandering openly, finding a direction, and discovering your path.

In this first weekly selection of 2018 SkyPixel Photo and Video Contest submissions, we have shared ten videos that not only reveal wonderful destinations but truly embody the spirit of travel.

Win Hasselblad Camera or an Inspire 2 with the 2018 SKYPIXEL Contest

Fall in love with Qinghai | Equipment By Phantom 4 Pro

Spanning over 6000 miles of travel and 16 days of footage, Nao Nao Le documented a journey to the Qinghai, capturing cloud-covered mountains, vast stretches of flora, and incredible wildlife.

Photographer: 猱猱啦

Wonders of Yangshuo |
Equipment By Mavic Pro

I spent one week in Yangshuo (Guilin, Guangxi China) and saw some of the most stunning views in the world. It is famous for its fabulous Karst formationsa and the Li River with the cormorant fishermen. I have tried to capture its beauty in this short film and hope you enjoy it!

Photographer: Daan van Reijn

Loner in Iceland |
Equipment By Mavic Pro

On May 31, 2018, I set off to Iceland alone in the hope of clearing up my thoughts and starting a new life. This is the story of my solo adventure. Everything was shot and edited myself.

Photographer: Artem

Cornwall| Equipment: Mavic 2 Pro

Footage was taken from a DJI Mavic 2 Pro of a recent trip to Cornwall. Includes areas of Cornwall such as Newquay, Eden Project, Tintagel, and St Michael's Mount.

Photographer: Nicholas Villareal

Trip in Africa-Zimbabwe, Botswana| Equipment: Phantom 3

Photographer: 独眼黑哥

Tibet in my eyes | Equipment By Phantom 4 Pro

Photographer: KevinWong

KAUA'I |Untouched Beauty| Equipment: Mavic 2 Pro

I created this video during my stay in Kauai last week! I first intended on creating something that captured the beauty of this incredible island. But the more I explored the more I realised that, it needed something a little more meaninful, so this is what I came up with.

Photographer: Tomnoske

The North of SinKiang| Equipment: Mavic 2 Pro

LocoLab wanted to escape the industrial neon skylines of their typical settings. More possibilities and new perspectives wait outside the city. This team documented their 4000-mile road trip in 10 days, embracing expanses of land and a slower, but no less beautiful pace of life.

Photographer: LocoLab
《Turkish Rhapsody》 | Equipment By Phantom 4 Pro

With millennia-old passageways and modern suspension bridges, Turkey offers a connection between our origins and future that few other places can. From Cappadocia to the Aegean Region, Mr. Lee shared this country’s story through his lens.

Photographer: Mr.Lee

South Island - New Zealand - by Kaleb + Elaine | Equipment By Mavic Air

We took the road trip adventure of a lifetime on the South Island of New Zealand, traveling in style with Wilderness Motorhomes, the only way to road trip New Zealand! Here's a few highlights from our extraordinary trip. Music: "Life in Color" by One Republic licensed via SongFreedom

Photographer: Kaleb in florida

Past Issues of 2018 SkyPixel Contest Weekly Selection

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2019-1-1
Use props
CharlieZ
Captain
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool!
2019-1-5
Use props
CharlieZ
Captain
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool!
2019-1-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing works!
2019-1-6
Use props
Hartyaj
First Officer
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Some really gifted work there.
2019-1-6
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

WOW! Amazing work!
How can I share these non YouTube videos in my social network?
2019-1-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, amazing works! Thanks for sharing
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules