Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 RTK Released Notes
3378 11 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2019.01.02
  • DJI GS RTK App: v1.8.22-GSP-HF.1

What’s New?
  • Extended the free trial period for the function of creating operation areas through KML/KMZ files.

Notes
  • Only an app update is required. There is no need to update the remote controller or aircraft firmware.

2019-1-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2019-1-2
Use props
dominykas.b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1069531 ft
Lithuania

Hello.
How can I update the DJI GS RTK App? I cannot find any options to do that in DJI Assistant on Windows and in the DJI GS RTK app itself.
Thanks a lot.
2019-1-2
Use props
Steve Bodak
New

United States

I'm with dominykas.b, how do you do this update?
2019-1-2
Use props
ewischropp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8802 ft
United States

I need to update the app also.  No clear instructions on how to do this?
2019-1-2
Use props
ovidiu_geco
New

Romania

Hello, I can not fint an upgrade option. Can you provide more details about the upgrade procces?
2019-1-3
Use props
ewischropp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8802 ft
United States

dominykas.b Posted at 1-2 07:48
Hello.
How can I update the DJI GS RTK App? I cannot find any options to do that in DJI Assistant on Windows and in the DJI GS RTK app itself.
Thanks a lot.

I spoke with our DJI distributer regarding this issue since they sent out an email regarding this specific topic.  The button to update the app will appear on the setting screen of the remote controller.  It is being pushed out by DJI incrementally.  This may be to avoid having an update affect only a limited number of units if there should be a bug or otherwise unknown consequenses for the update.  You should see the update button appear within the next two weeks.  I don't know anything further except that I have the same issue and it impacts my ability to request zone unlocking also.  
2019-1-3
Use props
MTCWBY
lvl.4

United States

The lack of information on how to update the app while bringing up a screen when attempting to unlock is just not very helpful and the lack of information on the cryptic error messages
2019-1-3
Use props
gastoniky
Italy

thank you for the info
2019-1-7
Use props
NIKUSHA
lvl.1

Georgia

I have updated DJI GS RTK App to version v1.8.22-GSP-HF.1 from General Settings => APP Version, there was button to update and trial period of KML function has been extended.
2019-1-7
Use props
JimStay
New

Ukraine

Thank you very much!
2019-1-9
Use props
djiuser_KFBmHBW9HlZz
New

India

Thanks for your information.