P4P 2.0 or P4 Advanced?
851 3 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cameracollector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 807133 ft
Canada

I've been trying to make up my mind about these for awhile now, and leaning towards the P4P2, with the extra proximity sensors and dual band remote being the factors. Mostly the occusync as I fly often in treed areas and have had instances of video drop off. The read sensors are more of a nice to have, but I can see them coming in handy.
The biggest thing is cost though, and there are some real bargains on the P4A right now, going for the same price as the original P4 in some places.

Is the occusync that much better? If it is I'll hold off, I can live without the rear and side sensors.

Or I may just wait till P5 comes out, which should drop P4P prices accorgingly too..
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us.  The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is equipped with an OcuSync transmission system and can be connected to DJI Goggles wirelessly too. Also, it is compatible with two remote controller types: the standard version and the built-in screen version. Both can switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands and both can focus by half-pressing the shutter release button. You can also check the link below for specs and drone comparison for Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 4 Pro V2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav
2019-1-2
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

I just upgraded from a MA to a P4P V2.0

I was amazed how much quieter the Phantom is in comparison to the MA. I don't know how much difference you'd see between the P4P in comparison to the V2.0 but I was impressed with it against the MA.

I'm not much of a daredevil when it comes to distance and line of sight issues.....but I flew the Phantom out about a mile and a half yesterday with zero signal loss and great image quality. Again, very impressed when coming from a MA background.
2019-1-2
Use props
cameracollector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 807133 ft
Canada

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 1-2 12:23
I just upgraded from a MA to a P4P V2.0

I was amazed how much quieter the Phantom is in comparison to the MA. I don't know how much difference you'd see between the P4P in comparison to the V2.0 but I was impressed with it against the MA.

One thing I can't seem to find out is if the Phantom 4 advanced has narrow mode for collision avoidance like the pro does.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules