5196 57 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Germany

just noticed update mimo app, now hoping dji Comes with fw update regarding the Focus issue
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dronie1965, yes, the new DJI Mimo V1.0.2 has been released, thanks for sharing. The firmware will also be released soon, please have a try and let us know if there is any issue with the APP.
2019-1-3
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

still no story-mode!
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Still no Cine colour profile mode appears to just be language fix and stop the silly tutorial video auto playing to me.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

This is really insulting to your customers DJI. Still no Story Mode. Still no Cinelike. Features that were advertised on all of your advertising and promotional videos.
It’s like buying a car and not getting a steering wheel.
2019-1-3
Use props
k9kids
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4951 ft
United States

Lack of features and accessories is pitiful.

DJI must think we’re all 5 years old.
2019-1-3
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

To have cinelike, you must wait for the firmware update (maybe the next? who knows). This cannot be done with just updating the app!

2019-1-3
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 1-3 04:18
To have cinelike, you must wait for the firmware update (maybe the next? who knows). This cannot be done with just updating the app!

And to update the firmware you must have the app update, we’re not daft so please don’t pretend you know what your talking about..
2019-1-3
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 1-3 04:24
And to update the firmware you must have the app update, we’re not daft so please don’t pretend you know what your talking about..

Bye! Annoying people.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 1-3 04:51
Bye! Annoying people.

Tara! Catch ye later on.
2019-1-3
Use props
djiuser_6R645Ix6Kdpu
New

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-3 01:29
Hi dronie1965, yes, the new DJI Mimo V1.0.2 has been released, thanks for sharing. The firmware will also be released soon, please have a try and let us know if there is any issue with the APP.

Mindy
I really dont understand.
I bought because the template mode, and my s9 plus dont appear this stories mode. but in the description of APP (describle the stories mode ok)

Second ,i saw in youtube the slow mo with 200fps in 1080p but a cant change the velocity to 200fps in the app pro,, how can i do this?
2019-1-3
Use props
Raul_AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259557 ft
Chile

Since the first moment i turn on the OP, install DJI Mimo, etc.., I realized that i bought an Beta product.  
Too soon to launch? Please DJI guys give us what you advice.
2019-1-3
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I rather hoped that as AFC seemed OK on the original version that is until the last update that with the latest update they would simply roll back the AFC algorythm.  The essential stuff seems to be on the back burner.
2019-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 1-3 04:24

I think you may find he’s right, I would imagine FW update will follow soon as dji Mindy has said.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Bye! Annoying people.

Bye person that doesn't even have this product.....
2019-1-3
Use props
fans64a32f07
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7539 ft
Germany

Just checked the new android versión of mimo app, no Story Mode,No d-log/cinelike Mode,but what's puzzling:
Changing Video Mode (1080/4k) in the App doesn't Show anymore,Like I can't confirm what kind of  Video I am recording...Very Strange.
At least the annoying explaining Videos don't Autostart anymore...
2019-1-3
Use props
sixthday
lvl.2
United States

Did they put a stop for the autoplay on home screen?
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

sixthday Posted at 1-3 07:10
Did they put a stop for the autoplay on home screen?

Yeah thankfully
2019-1-3
Use props
fans64a32f07
lvl.3
Germany

sixthday Posted at 1-3 07:10
Did they put a stop for the autoplay on home screen?
Yep,but I don't think they changed anything else,besides confirmation on video type selection,which worked in the previous version
2019-1-3
Use props
YangPa
New

South Korea

Please let me know what was fixed and reflected in this update.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just crap nobody asked for, and none of the stuff everyone IS asking for.
2019-1-3
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-3 09:37
[view_image]Just crap nobody asked for, and none of the stuff everyone IS asking for.

I for one am grateful for the update. May not have all the features we anticipated but a step in the right direction and with a forthcoming firmware update will, I hope, make a further step improvement. Love the potential of this product and look forward too exploiting it to the full. Thank you DJI, keep it coming.
2019-1-3
Use props
fans64a32f07
lvl.3
Germany

LionelB Posted at 1-3 10:02
I for one am grateful for the update. May not have all the features we anticipated but a step in the right direction and with a forthcoming firmware update will, I hope, make a further step improvement. Love the potential of this product and look forward too exploiting it to the full. Thank you DJI, keep it coming.

I don't get it.What do you say has been improved except autoplay of videos in Homescreen? IMHO nothing really
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I for one am grateful for the update. May not have all the features we anticipated but a step in the right direction and with a forthcoming firmware update will, I hope, make a further step improvement. Love the potential of this product and look forward too exploiting it to the full. Thank you DJI, keep it coming.

How? Nothing has changed.
2019-1-3
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

fans64a32f07 Posted at 1-3 10:26
I don't get it.What do you say has been improved except autoplay of videos in Homescreen? IMHO nothing really

That may be a fair point, I haven’t tested the update to any extent but I recognise that DJI  have responded to  some bugs and shortcomings and have acted accordingly and are responsive to  provide fixes. I have some confidence that they will continue to address identified issues, development cycles aren’t overnight but they are clearly working on it so let’s give them the opportunity to do so.  I bought into DJI some years ago and in the main have been happy to date but do appreciate that others mileage may differ.
2019-1-3
Use props
scott99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76312 ft
United States

I for one am grateful for the update. May not have all the features we anticipated but a step in the right direction and with a forthcoming firmware update will, I hope, make a further step improvement. Love the potential of this product and look forward too exploiting it to the full. Thank you DJI, keep it coming.

Was gonna post something similar. Man, so many crybabies on here. The Osmo Pocket is a great little camera, that basically JUST got released. Give it some time, and some firmware/software updates, and this thing will be the coolest gadget out there. I'm waiting patiently for those updates, as well as waiting patiently for the accessories.

The thing that blows my mind is, 10 years ago, or maybe even 5 years ago, nobody could've imagined a product like this. Yet I only see negative posts about it. I LOVE mine.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

scott99 Posted at 1-3 11:25
Was gonna post something similar. Man, so many crybabies on here. The Osmo Pocket is a great little camera, that basically JUST got released. Give it some time, and some firmware/software updates, and this thing will be the coolest gadget out there. I'm waiting patiently for those updates, as well as waiting patiently for the accessories.

The thing that blows my mind is, 10 years ago, or maybe even 5 years ago, nobody could've imagined a product like this. Yet I only see negative posts about it. I LOVE mine.

I love mine, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to just lie down and be quiet about missing features. Calling people 'cry babies' is wrong.  They’ve paid a lot of money for something that is missing features advertised on the manufacturers promo videos. That’s really poor customer relations. You wouldn’t be happy if Ford sold you a car, but didn’t give you the wheels the day you collected it because they’re still working on them.

DJI advertised the Mavic Air as having waypoints, then never added them and pretty much brushed it under the carpet. Osmo Pocket owners need to keep pushing for the missing features to ensure that doesn’t happen again.
2019-1-3
Use props
scott99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76312 ft
United States

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-3 11:53
I love mine, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to just lie down and be quiet about missing features. Calling people 'cry babies' is wrong.  They’ve paid a lot of money for something that is missing features advertised on the manufacturers promo videos. That’s really poor customer relations. You wouldn’t be happy if Ford sold you a car, but didn’t give you the wheels the day you collected it because they’re still working on them.

DJI advertised the Mavic Air as having waypoints, then never added them and pretty much brushed it under the carpet. Osmo Pocket owners need to keep pushing for the missing features to ensure that doesn’t happen again.

I agree somewhat. But Just because those features aren't on there YET, doesn't mean they will never be there.

That being said, DJI should keep their promises. IF they promised waypoints on the Mavic Air, and never brought them to the product, well that's pretty crappy. Doesn't mean the features missing from the Osmo Pocket won't show up, I guess time will tell.
2019-1-3
Use props
Raul_AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259557 ft
Chile

scott99 Posted at 1-3 12:09
I agree somewhat. But Just because those features aren't on there YET, doesn't mean they will never be there.

That being said, DJI should keep their promises. IF they promised waypoints on the Mavic Air, and never brought them to the product, well that's pretty crappy. Doesn't mean the features missing from the Osmo Pocket won't show up, I guess time will tell.

Cmon, go to Pizza Hut and buy Pepperonni/Tomato/Chesse Pizza and when you open the box there is no dough, but wait...it will be delivered later.
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-3 02:12
This is really insulting to your customers DJI. Still no Story Mode. Still no Cinelike. Features that were advertised on all of your advertising and promotional videos.
It’s like buying a car and not getting a steering wheel.

Ignore.  Incorrect information removed by poster.  
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-3 06:42
Bye person that doesn't even have this product.....

Neither of you are adding anything to this discussion.  Please refrain.
2019-1-3
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

k9kids Posted at 1-3 04:17
Lack of features and accessories is pitiful.

DJI must think we’re all 5 years old.

If we wish not to be treated life 5 year olds, we might stop whining like them.
2019-1-3
Use props
NorthTexasAerials
lvl.2
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 1-3 14:04
If we wish not to be treated life 5 year olds, we might stop whining like them.

This. I'm disappointed by the rollout. I don't think Nikon, Canon, or other serious manufacturers would have let this kind of rollout happen, but maybe DJI will learn from it (they'd better, because honestly, I won't be buying their next product that they rollout until I know it's good after others have used it unless I believe they've really learned from this), and certainly I believe that once the bugs get fixed, the Pocket Osmo will be a better product than it already is.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 1-3 13:02
Incorrect.  Story Mode is available  It is accessed through the app home screen.  Tap on the [ + ] at the bottom of the screen.  You'll be taken to a screen that allows you to select a video or photo and a series of Story formats.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That’s MY STORY. Nothing like Story ?Mode. Try reading the manual.  
2019-1-3
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-3 14:53
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That’s MY STORY. Nothing like Story ?Mode. Try reading the manual.

You're correct.  Thank you for your courteous correction.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6R645Ix6Kdpu Posted at 1-3 05:06
Mindy
I really dont understand.
I bought because the template mode, and my s9 plus dont appear this stories mode. but in the description of APP (describle the stories mode ok)

Hi there, Story Mode wasn't released this time, we are still testing it.
We only have 1080P, 120FPS which is also named Slow Motion, please select the Slow Motion in the Touchscreen or the APP.
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, Story Mode and the D-Cinelike video still haven't been released with this APP version, our engineers are still working on it and will release them very soon, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.
2019-1-4
Use props
opnwong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190161 ft
United Kingdom

Bye! Annoying people.

How about read the question before replying?
2019-1-4
Use props
opnwong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190161 ft
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 1-3 13:02
Incorrect.  Story Mode is available  It is accessed through the app home screen.  Tap on the [ + ] at the bottom of the screen.  You'll be taken to a screen that allows you to select a video or photo and a series of Story formats.

That's not story mode.

Please search in YouTube.
2019-1-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules