Refresh Express Timeline
929 7 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fearnsy89
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Turns out that as good as the Mavic 2 Pro is at flying, it is not that great at swimming, I put my drone into a waterfall :/. The footage was pretty sweet and the recovery was pretty exciting at least. I have packed it up and sent it off for replacement on refresh express and should be delivered tomorrow. I was wondering how long does the Express service takes as I am hoping to get my drone back ready for my skiing trip on the 13th? Does this seem likely?
[size=13.3333px]CAS-2625560-Z7Q7F5[size=13.3333px]
here's hoping

Chris

2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chris, we are so sorry for the crash accident, our repair center will ship the replacement drone immediately once we receive the drone, but the shipping and delivery time cannot be ensured, hope you will get the drone back before your trip.
2019-1-3
Use props
Fearnsy89
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A very quick turn around on the service, It is being delivered back to me tomorrow, 1 week including shipping. Outstanding thank you!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fearnsy89 Posted at 1-8 00:42
A very quick turn around on the service, It is being delivered back to me tomorrow, 1 week including shipping. Outstanding thank you!

Glad to know everything went smoothly, please test the performance when you receive the drone and let us know if there is any further issue.
2019-1-8
Use props
Fearnsy89
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I picked up the drone yesterday, and it appears that they have sent me the blades that were on the drone when it crashed, does mean that they are considered suitable for flight? the blades have some roughness towards the tips and a slight nick towards the trailing edge of one of them.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fearnsy89 Posted at 1-10 01:40
I picked up the drone yesterday, and it appears that they have sent me the blades that were on the drone when it crashed, does mean that they are considered suitable for flight? the blades have some roughness towards the tips and a slight nick towards the trailing edge of one of them.

Sorry to know the propellers were not replaced, according to the policy, propellers should be included in the DJI Care Refresh service, I will escalate your case to the appropriate team for further verification, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-10
Use props
Fearnsy89
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-10 22:52
Sorry to know the propellers were not replaced, according to the policy, propellers should be included in the DJI Care Refresh service, I will escalate your case to the appropriate team for further verification, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

They did send out spares I was curious as to why they sent me back the originals as well
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fearnsy89 Posted at 1-11 00:22
They did send out spares I was curious as to why they sent me back the originals as well

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I see our supervisor has contacted you about your concern, please let us know if you have any further questions.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules