Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Gimbal Jerking movement
1071 4 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Well, guess what, it would not be a DJI product without the famous DJI Gimbal Jerking... On a 5 minutes long video I had 2 Gimbal jerking movement. When can we have a fix for that?

Video below for demsontration.

2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TokyoStreetView. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the videos taken from your DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the product. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I never had those.
Or at least, never noticed.
But then again, I only use them when there is motion in place, so I probably would not notice.
2019-1-3
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 10:43
Hello and good day TokyoStreetView. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the videos taken from your DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the product. Thank you for your patience and support.

Thks, really looking for a fix since that problem make the Osmo pocket unsuable for me
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TokyoStreetView Posted at 1-3 16:23
Thks, really looking for a fix since that problem make the Osmo pocket unsuable for me

You are very much welcome TokyoStreetView. I have already forwarded this thread to our DJI R&D Team. For the latest news and updates with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please feel free to check our official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules