4247 10 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I am editing with no problems my 4K footage from Mavic pro (already nearly 2 years), but since I start to use Osmo Pocket 4K 60fps I got problems with Davinci Resolve 15 - View is very laggy and freezing so it's very difficult to choose right cut point   - my computer is with i7 6 cores (12 threads), 32 GB RAM, fast M2 SSD and Nvidia 1070... what am I doing wrong?
P.S.
Export is flawless with the same speed as Mavic Pro footage (6-12 fps for 4K Max quality) only editing is a problem
2019-1-3
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Sorry for asking. I found my answer in Google
Obviously, Osmo pocket clips are too tough for Davinci (at least on my computer) so I found "Optimized media" and "Cache" - when cached clips are edited flawlessly (do it take some time for cashing and it take some space ;)
Problem solved!
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. We're glad that you were able to figure out on what causing on this problem. Maybe the third-party editing software is not fully compatible with our Osmo Pocket. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.  
2019-1-3
Use props
sixthday
lvl.2
United States

I believe Osmo Pocket 4K has a higher bitrate of 100mps. That's the reason.
2019-1-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

alex_markov Posted at 1-3 07:56
Obviously, Osmo pocket clips are too tough for Davinci (at least on my computer) so I found "Optimized media" and "Cache" - when cached clips are edited flawlessly (do it take some time for cashing and it take some space ;)
Problem solved!

Good you figured it out and put the answer here!
2019-1-3
Use props
fansf904f953
New
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 08:36
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. We're glad that you were able to figure out on what causing on this problem. Maybe the third-party editing software is not fully compatible with our Osmo Pocket. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

I am not able to export from Osmo Pocket to my iPhone XS Max when recorded in 4K 60fps. Any solution for that?
2019-2-3
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

Proxies are the best solution for any desktop editor/NLE that can't handle the 4k footage
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf904f953 Posted at 2-3 08:03
I am not able to export from Osmo Pocket to my iPhone XS Max when recorded in 4K 60fps. Any solution for that?

Hi, we're sorry to know the situation. DJI Mimo can download 4K videos to an iPhone’s photo albums. However, as iPhone series’ albums will check a video’s resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and format when users are saving the video to the album when 4K 60fps+H.264 +high bit rate videos are downloaded, iPhone will reject the video. As a result, Osmo Pocket cancels the option of saving 4K 60fps videos to an iPhone. At present, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS MAX support 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps video downloading. The next app version will add support for iPhone 8 Plus to download 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps videos. We highly appreciated your understanding.
2019-2-4
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

alex_markov Posted at 1-3 07:56
Obviously, Osmo pocket clips are too tough for Davinci (at least on my computer) so I found "Optimized media" and "Cache" - when cached clips are edited flawlessly (do it take some time for cashing and it take some space ;)
Problem solved!

Either that or you can convert to some uncompressed or less compressed video format (if disk space is available).
2019-2-4
Use props
fansf904f953
New
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 2-4 08:58
Hi, we're sorry to know the situation. DJI Mimo can download 4K videos to an iPhone’s photo albums. However, as iPhone series’ albums will check a video’s resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and format when users are saving the video to the album when 4K 60fps+H.264 +high bit rate videos are downloaded, iPhone will reject the video. As a result, Osmo Pocket cancels the option of saving 4K 60fps videos to an iPhone. At present, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS MAX support 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps video downloading. The next app version will add support for iPhone 8 Plus to download 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps videos. We highly appreciated your understanding.

Thanks for your reply, but if I use the App Filmic Pro I can store exactly in 4K 60fps H265, High Bitrate.
2019-2-5
Use props
Osman Dilber
New

Turkey

hello, I shoot with osmo 4k any fps videos and 60 fps I'm having trouble mounting all the vides why can't I mount without a proxy? 4k videos or 60 fps with samsung galaxy s10 plus I do not have any trouble doing montage. I want you to help me with this. If I cannot use the product in assemblies with 4k, what will I use for?
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules